Casey campaigns in Erie

Casey campaigns in Erie

There are 3 comments on the Erie Times News story from Oct 17, 2012, titled Casey campaigns in Erie. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

U.S. Sen. Bob Casey will join former Congresswoman Kathy Dahlkemper, campaign volunteers and supporters in Erie to make get-out-the-vote phone calls this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

snag

Erie, PA

#2 Oct 17, 2012
He has no idea where he is...daaa,where is Erie??, just vote for me "somewhere"(hope you don't)
Vote this "Yes Man" out!!
CRANK

Erie, PA

#4 Oct 18, 2012
He comes before us, to stand behind us, to tell us something he knows nothing about.

All those of you who are dead, may leave through the side door!
Lt Dank

Erie, PA

#6 Oct 18, 2012
Is Toomey still a senator for this area? Haven't seen him in a long time either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Erie councilman's EMTA proposal seeks $2 millio... (Jun '16) Oct 12 taxNOmore 3
Minority Business Opportunity Sep 25 Anti-Scam 1
Jessica Curry star 104 Sep '17 ERIE GUY 1
News GE workers in Erie more productive, not less, u... (Jun '13) Aug '17 exactly 91
News Erie poverty initiative to set timetables for a... (Jan '11) May '17 The Doctor 3
News Erie 10 years after Bosworth Report: How much p... (Apr '11) May '17 Lou Sopperootski 19
Biodiesel Dumping in the US May '17 anonymous 1
More from around the web