Best bets for 2014 in Erie area

Best bets for 2014 in Erie area

There are 7 comments on the Erie Times News story from Jan 1, 2014, titled Best bets for 2014 in Erie area. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

It's time to put away the holiday decorations, eat the last of the fruitcake and look ahead to another year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

master better

Huron, OH

#1 Jan 2, 2014
all bets are off in erie... its a loser in 14
snag

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Jan 2, 2014
There might be possible gun shots fired on lower east / west side before end of month???
Mr Snarkibility

Waterford, PA

#3 Jan 2, 2014
master better wrote:
all bets are off in erie... its a loser in 14
Maybe you simply viewing the world through a loser's eyes.
Mr Snarkibility

Waterford, PA

#4 Jan 2, 2014
snag wrote:
There might be possible gun shots fired on lower east / west side before end of month???
Those are fireworks snot. Why do you hate celebrations?
Mr Snarkibility

Waterford, PA

#5 Jan 2, 2014
are
Zugzwang

Westlake, OH

#6 Jan 2, 2014
Mr Snarkibility wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you simply viewing the world through a loser's eyes.
Those would be your eyes I'm guessing?
Andy from Mayberry

Waterford, PA

#8 Jan 2, 2014
Boomer wrote:
Best bets is to get rid of all the chimps in erie,which is impossible,because they multiply like rats in a sewer.then erie might thrire a little.less chimp trouble the better,clean up the town,things with be a whole whole lot nicer and better!
I'm with you Goob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Erie County's population sinks for a fourth str... (Mar '16) 3 hr Downtown erieite 23
News Fairview woman held for trial in $100K theft (Jan '15) Dec '17 sheknows 18
News Erie man gets probation for his role in armed r... (Aug '12) Nov '17 Jersey Strong 6
News Erie councilman's EMTA proposal seeks $2 millio... (Jun '16) Oct '17 taxNOmore 3
Minority Business Opportunity Sep '17 Anti-Scam 1
Jessica Curry star 104 Sep '17 ERIE GUY 1
News GE workers in Erie more productive, not less, u... (Jun '13) Aug '17 exactly 91
More from around the web