Recount in Erie County Council race confirms Horton beat Austin

Jun 3, 2013 Full story: Erie Times News 9

Andre Horton once again came out 10 votes ahead of Lisa Austin. A June 3 recount in the Democratic primary for the 2nd District of Erie County Council showed Horton with 964 votes and Austin with 954.

Read more
meyc

Erie, PA

#1 Jun 3, 2013
Horton won, I am so glad but Lisa is infuriated I'm sure and will go for write in election. Horton beware a nun is on the loose.
Jen

Erie, PA

#2 Jun 3, 2013
Did you gain any votes in the recount Renee Vendetti? Or did you still finish next to last?
Barry

Fairview, PA

#3 Jun 3, 2013
erie lib tards prove they are idiots!
Barry

Fairview, PA

#7 Jun 4, 2013
Prove either of then aren't?

Keep swearing, shows anger and weakness!

LMAO!
Barry

Fairview, PA

#9 Jun 4, 2013
No proof, SHOCKER!

Keep that anger up!

LMAO!
queers

Erie, PA

#11 Jun 4, 2013
can the two of you (Dohh and Barry) take your gayness somewhere else, you ruin every topic with it! Nobody else cares about either one of you, and you basicaly same the same queer sh1t to each other
Da Prez Baby

Erie, PA

#12 Jun 5, 2013
Dohh be removed on da ordera of Da Prez.
meyc

Erie, PA

#13 Jun 5, 2013
Jen wrote:
Did you gain any votes in the recount Renee Vendetti? Or did you still finish next to last?
Does it matter, Lisa lost but by the way I am not Renee
Alicia

Erie, PA

#15 Jun 10, 2013
It's beyond amusing that you keep referring to Lisa Austin as a nun. I have met her husband Steve on numerous occasions, and they have been together for more than 20 years. My only guess is that 1) you are totally misinformed, 2) you enjoy disparaging others and/or 3) you have a 5th grade sense of humor. Also, "meyc," it's not hard to figure out that you are one of Renee Vendetti's supporters, either Maria or Kim. Regardless, you are completely off base in just about everything you write.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former County Council candidate Styn to run for... Mar 15 spock 149
News Firefighters Battle Smokey Fire on City's West ... Mar 13 Concerned 2
News Behrend student charged with raping woman Mar 8 Dean Lilly 2
News Dahlkemper seeking support outside Erie County ... Mar 3 Gwen 3
News In Brief: Man to serve up to 80 years in Erie C... Feb 28 Lonnie Mack 13
News Millcreek athlete gets state prison term Feb 28 eastside eddie 13
News Attempted homicide charges dropped against Erie... Feb 25 Erie news 1
More from around the web