Greg Lucas: Erie region needs new jobs

Greg Lucas: Erie region needs new jobs

There are 35 comments on the Erie Times News story from May 25, 2013, titled Greg Lucas: Erie region needs new jobs. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

The state Supreme Court has approved a redistricting plan that will move the 5th Legislative District from northwestern Pennsylvania to Berks County in the eastern part of the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lucas Observer

Cambridge Springs, PA

#23 May 28, 2013
hey DUDE (aka greg lucas) the C is on the left side of the keyboard and the K is on the right. so unless you have some awfully fat fingers (which you do) that was a failed attempt to fool people. didn't work, greg, umm, er, I mean DUDE with fat fingers. lol you need to comment on your facebook page, greg, where you ignore every comment and question your constituents leave instead of being a DUDE WITH FAT FINGERS WHO SCREWED UP on this lame site. anyone can wrestle midgets. it takes a real man to answer real questions on his official facebook page. all the other DUDES use topix. lol
Erie Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, Wrong again just a dude with fat fingers who screwed up typing!
erie observer

United States

#24 May 29, 2013
Lucas Observer wrote:
hey DUDE (aka greg lucas) the C is on the left side of the keyboard and the K is on the right. so unless you have some awfully fat fingers (which you do) that was a failed attempt to fool people. didn't work, greg, umm, er, I mean DUDE with fat fingers. lol you need to comment on your facebook page, greg, where you ignore every comment and question your constituents leave instead of being a DUDE WITH FAT FINGERS WHO SCREWED UP on this lame site. anyone can wrestle midgets. it takes a real man to answer real questions on his official facebook page. all the other DUDES use topix. lol
<quoted text>
Sorry you cannot accept my honest mistake & the fact I am not Greg Lucas but some people just will not accept reality.Oh by the way I do not have a face book page either .....as juvenile & inane as many of the commenters are here,it is better then facebook.
Lucas Observer

Cambridge Springs, PA

#26 May 29, 2013
oh greg, give it up already. anyone who calls himself a former educator (and state legislator) who prefers "juvenile & inane" discussions on topix over a much higher quality discussion on facebook has serious issues. we know you like to call yourself a former educator, but let's face it DUDE, teaching a year of gym class 20+ years ago does not make you a former educator. you're still just a DUDE WITH FAT FINGERS WHO SCREWED UP. lol
erie observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you cannot accept my honest mistake & the fact I am not Greg Lucas but some people just will not accept reality.Oh by the way I do not have a face book page either .....as juvenile & inane as many of the commenters are here,it is better then facebook.
CRANK

Girard, PA

#27 May 29, 2013
Just as I thouht.
Frogger

Erie, PA

#29 May 29, 2013
The unions killed the manufacturing advantage. Cheap labor from China made our fat bloated inefficient workforce obsolete. Those jobs are gone and are never coming back.

Thanks Unions!
the gop

Erie, PA

#30 May 29, 2013
CRANK wrote:
Just as I thouht.
We already started the comeback in erie by nominating don tucci as our pick for county exec. The guy is a marketing dynamo. Another win-win for western pa. Donations and thank you cards can be sent to our local office.
Satan

Guys Mills, PA

#31 May 29, 2013
God wrote:
Greg Lucas, the man who proudly backed the "let's arm the teachers" NRA plan (forgetting to mention he's an NRA instructor).
You knew the district was gone when you ran for the job. Don't bother running against Bizzarro -- very few wingnuts up here to vote for you.
Are all of your imaginary gods as stupid as you. Love how you created the inner city with your liberal creations.
Erie observer

United States

#32 May 29, 2013
the gop wrote:
<quoted text>We already started the comeback in erie by nominating don tucci as our pick for county exec. The guy is a marketing dynamo. Another win-win for western pa. Donations and thank you cards can be sent to our local office.
Marketing Dynamo???????? Must be in stealth mode because nobody ever heard of him!
Doh

Guys Mills, PA

#33 May 29, 2013
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>Gee then how do you account for ERIE BEING A POWERHOUSE OF MANUFACTURING SINCE THE TURN OF THE CENTURY until the decline that began in the Reagan years, the result of oodoo trickle down "economics"? Eries proud history calls you out as a liar!
Hey fucktard, Reagan was President of the whole country. It is the constantly voting democrat sh!tholes that are circling the drain. Drop dead quick fuktard.
overworked and underpaid

Fairview, PA

#34 May 29, 2013
We just got ourselves a bigger runway at the airport. Maybe they can land a jumbo jet full of imports for us to distribute to Wal mart shoppers everywhere!
CRANK

Girard, PA

#35 May 29, 2013
Reading this thread illustrates much of why Erie is the way it is. Impossible to engage in a positive conversation.
FuktarDoh

Erie, PA

#36 May 29, 2013
Doh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fucktard, Reagan was President of the whole country. It is the constantly voting democrat sh!tholes that are circling the drain. Drop dead quick fuktard.
Once again, a high quality post from the King of crud!
Doh

Erie, PA

#37 May 29, 2013
FuktarDoh wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, a high quality post from the King of crud!
Once again a fuktard too stupid to originate his own name.
FuktarDoh

Erie, PA

#38 May 29, 2013
Doh wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again a fuktard too stupid to originate his own name.
Einstein, this is original. Who's name did I steal? Enlighten me.
Lost in pa

Erie, PA

#39 May 30, 2013
Wow. Who in their right mind would hire any of the cretions on this thread? You know, because you are all so intelligent and well versed. Oh brother. Have another dollar beer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Petition seeks audit of Breneman's campaign fin... Apr 30 Sam Colt 1
News Fairview woman held for trial in $100K theft (Jan '15) Apr '18 Who Cares 23
Drug bust Mar '18 Dvaughn 1
News Erie County's population sinks for a fourth str... (Mar '16) Jan '18 Your mother 74
News Erie man gets probation for his role in armed r... (Aug '12) Nov '17 Jersey Strong 6
News Erie councilman's EMTA proposal seeks $2 millio... (Jun '16) Oct '17 taxNOmore 3
Minority Business Opportunity (Sep '17) Sep '17 Anti-Scam 1