Heroin use on rise, suspected in 4 Er...

Heroin use on rise, suspected in 4 Erie deaths

There are 19 comments on the Erie Times News story from Jul 7, 2012, titled Heroin use on rise, suspected in 4 Erie deaths. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

Erie County and city of Erie investigators are keeping closer tabs on drug overdose cases in the wake of an apparent increase in heroin use locally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

McGruff

Meadville, PA

#1 Jul 8, 2012
Who are the 4 people?
trevor

Clyde, OH

#2 Jul 8, 2012
Sapphire, aloycius, leroy, and Jerome
jess

Erie, PA

#3 Aug 12, 2012
there has been many more since then it is pretty sad some made the wrong decisions and some well i dont know what they were thinking . But i wish someone would put a stop to it !!!!
pat

Erie, PA

#4 Aug 12, 2012
I think there has been 4 TO 5 more since that was writen.Yes it is sad start charging the dealers with murder.
Neil Young

United States

#5 Aug 12, 2012
"I hit the city and I lost my band
I watched the needle take another man
Gone, gone, the damage done"
boomer

Auburndale, FL

#6 Aug 13, 2012
Good for them,if they can't shoot with a gun,they can sure shoot with a needle,good job,keep it up.
Harry Heroin

Erie, PA

#7 Aug 13, 2012
Keep it up, Keep it up,,,keep shooting the junk.......less nwords,,,less crime......
pat

Erie, PA

#8 Aug 13, 2012
Sorry to say some are not the n word .
jess

Erie, PA

#9 Aug 13, 2012
alot of it is being sold out of the elpatio motel and on the eastside . some were very honest white people as well not just some scum on the street . weather it be white or black. you say keep shooting the junk and there will be less crime. What about the ones that leave family's behind like a 2 yr old a 7 yr old a 13yr old a 14yr old 16yr old and an 18 yr old that we are now paying for . I would rather pay for a person to go to rehab and hope all is well and they are better and to get in the community to do some good and be here for there family's and support them then pay for there childeren to eat be clothed be in shelter and anything else they may need. some people do not think and thats why this community is strugling think of the long run not the short come easy fix all . When a family is split on no good circumstances the kids are the ones who suffer and evently or i should say are most likely to be criminally involved when they get older . So one dies and leaves 6 kids behind . If the guy was a criminal you get one off the street to gain maybe 6 more ? just for thought
Neil Young

United States

#12 Aug 13, 2012
"I sing the song because I loved the man
I know that some of you don't understand
Milk blood, to keep from running out"
Janis Joplin

United States

#13 Aug 13, 2012
"When I was a young girl, I learned not. To care
With whiskey, and from it I often did swear
My parents, they told me "liquors a curse"
But the fate of their baby was many times worse"

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#14 Aug 13, 2012
*** Da*n the Pusher Man...
The Original

Erie, PA

#15 Aug 13, 2012
Storm Rider wrote:
Godsmack

Erie, PA

#16 Aug 13, 2012
Storm Rider wrote:
Stick your arm for some real fun...

Amy Winehouse

Erie, PA

#17 Aug 13, 2012
Amy Winehouse

Erie, PA

#18 Aug 13, 2012
Codeine

Erie, PA

#19 Aug 13, 2012
Codeine

Erie, PA

#20 Aug 13, 2012
"Stay away from the city, stay away from the town
stay away from the men pushin' codeine around
stay away from the store, where the remedy is so fine,
Stay away from those people
with dope on their mind
or you'll live out your life
as a slave to Codeine"
The Horse

Erie, PA

#22 Sep 25, 2012
They all come chasing after the horse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fairview woman held for trial in $100K theft (Jan '15) Mar 21 Edgar 16
News In Brief: Man to serve up to 80 years in Erie C... (Dec '14) Jan '17 tired of being PC 22
News Former fugitive Ralph ``Bucky'' Phillips speaks... (Apr '07) Dec '16 Lizzett 56
News GE workers in Erie more productive, not less, u... (Jun '13) Dec '16 Joseph 42
Erie County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Records Dec '16 scooby8485 3
News Teen cell phone thief sentenced Nov '16 Regina 3
News Donatos Pizza opens first Pennsylvania store in... Oct '16 gasoline 9
More from around the web