Board: Erie's Domitrovich first offer...

Board: Erie's Domitrovich first offered to leave bench

There are 17 comments on the Erie Times News story from Aug 23, 2014, titled Board: Erie's Domitrovich first offered to leave bench. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

As she tries to stay on the job during her ethics case, Erie County Judge Stephanie Domitrovich has focused on her workload and her rejection of a deal to retire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

Sam Colt

Canton, OH

#1 Aug 25, 2014
rDomitrovich may be the scum of the Earth but she is now lower than any other Erie County judge. DeSintis knows very well about the taxpayers dollars that are being stolen.
Innocent Ruined

Hudson, OH

#2 Aug 26, 2014
This makes it sound like Domitrowitch offered to step down. She didn't. The board offered her the opportunity to step down and save face. She refused. The board should have suspended her immediately. She continues to oversee matters while under the microscope for corruption and ethical violations. Meanwhile she also has control over the changes and final approval of transcripts (aka evidence against her) from cases where others want to complain against her. There are no checks and balances. This is SO wrong!!! My complaint against Domitrowitch will go in even with a doctored transcript because i have witnesses who were in the room.
Zugzwang

Erie, PA

#3 Aug 29, 2014
Get rid of the fat witch judge. She is one nasty old gal.
Johnny

Erie, PA

#4 Aug 29, 2014
This women is crazy/ mabe they should make her fix that.
Dufus

Erie, PA

#5 Aug 29, 2014
Court order her to mental health eval
Satisfaction

Erie, PA

#6 Aug 29, 2014
Not in The Trial Division for 10 friggin years.Are you people serious???
A Listener

Erie, PA

#7 Aug 29, 2014
Let a Board complaint be filed against her, then the suspension should come even easier. Have the details of Disantis' ethics violations come out, other than the generic 'complaints of her behavior'?
bikechick

Erie, PA

#8 Aug 29, 2014
wow ---our town our opinions .Write the truth and get shut out.Where's all the posts ??
Undefeated

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Apr 30, 2015
I'm battling for custody: I missed one day with my kids because I wanted to bake a surprise birthday cake. She looked at me in the court room and said "how dare you miss that day... leave that cake baking to the professionals!" Because I refused to buy my child a pretzel right before dinner...Domitrovich looked at me and said "what kind of mother are you for not buying them a snack!" She also made a ruling who I am aloud to have in my personal life while my kids are NOT around. She has clearly put her personal feelings before the law! I'm now in the process of fighting her!!! Our voices need to be heard. This woman is unlawful.... And a NUT!
Honest dad

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 May 2, 2015
Undefeated wrote:
I'm battling for custody: I missed one day with my kids because I wanted to bake a surprise birthday cake. She looked at me in the court room and said "how dare you miss that day... leave that cake baking to the professionals!" Because I refused to buy my child a pretzel right before dinner...Domitrovich looked at me and said "what kind of mother are you for not buying them a snack!" She also made a ruling who I am aloud to have in my personal life while my kids are NOT around. She has clearly put her personal feelings before the law! I'm now in the process of fighting her!!! Our voices need to be heard. This woman is unlawful.... And a NUT!
I was up in front of her and when I brought my 17 year old son to testify that he indeed slept over my home 5 days a week, she would not let my son in her court room. He stayed outside.Then she scolded me as what type of father brings a kid to her court room and takes him out of school. Excuse me Domitrivich ... I'm good father that needed his truthful testimony because his mother will lie. She did too while under oath with u. I didn't like how u treated me in your courtroom. Some honest, truthful fathers are on this earth toooooooo, ya know!!!!!!!!
Erie News

Erie, PA

#11 May 3, 2015
Honest dad wrote:
<quoted text> I was up in front of her and when I brought my 17 year old son to testify that he indeed slept over my home 5 days a week, she would not let my son in her court room. He stayed outside.Then she scolded me as what type of father brings a kid to her court room and takes him out of school. Excuse me Domitrivich ... I'm good father that needed his truthful testimony because his mother will lie. She did too while under oath with u. I didn't like how u treated me in your courtroom. Some honest, truthful fathers are on this earth toooooooo, ya know!!!!!!!!
Way to tell it like it is done at the courthouse, I am currently in a similar case. My ex's attorney is literally telling her to lie to support , then to custody because if custody knew she was gone so much and with babysitters instead of the parents during the school nights. The judge I have is a real piece of work also. He even overruled other judges rulings in my case and changed it to what he wanted. Even though it showed complete biased towards me(the father)and the mother. Alot of the judges believe the man should work and pay and that is the end of it. They are so pro-women it is almost comical, except for the fact im getting screwed and my child is getting screwed. All so a vindictive women and her money grubing attorney can take what is mine, they do not even care about the child! That is sad!
Honest dad

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 May 4, 2015
Erie News wrote:
<quoted text>Way to tell it like it is done at the courthouse, I am currently in a similar case. My ex's attorney is literally telling her to lie to support , then to custody because if custody knew she was gone so much and with babysitters instead of the parents during the school nights. The judge I have is a real piece of work also. He even overruled other judges rulings in my case and changed it to what he wanted. Even though it showed complete biased towards me(the father)and the mother. Alot of the judges believe the man should work and pay and that is the end of it. They are so pro-women it is almost comical, except for the fact im getting screwed and my child is getting screwed. All so a vindictive women and her money grubing attorney can take what is mine, they do not even care about the child! That is sad!
I don't like how their system is set up. Even if u win custody, u will pay her support for the few sleep overs she has. I had him 5, she 2, but because I made more money, I still had to pay. I was the custodial parent too. Magic number is 185 sleepovers for shared, physical custody. There is a rule that if the custodial parent makes more than the noncustodial parent and the non custodial does not have to pay the custodial. Yeah... It doesn't seem fair. That whole damn system is a mess. Try getting money back from them if u over pay!

The more I think about when I was in front of her, the more it pisses me off that she had the nerve to ridicule me in her court room. I personally could care less about her or her opinion. I knew the truth in my heart. All that matters to me. She can take her opinion and shove it up her ass as far as I am concerned. Thank u.....
Lock the Old Cvnt up

Erie, PA

#13 Jul 23, 2016
This women shouod be locked up in state prison for the next twenty years. 5vcking Cvnt.
F Bailey

Erie, PA

#14 Jul 23, 2016
Its very sad that we have a judge with a mental problem that nobody can do anything about. This is a serious issue that for some odd reason is being overlooked.
secondary watchdog

United States

#15 Jul 24, 2016
Domitrovich ordered a Veteran who served overseas more than 5 times, to manual labor without pay...365 daysa year. No crime was committed by the Veteran. She gave guardianship over this young Veteran to a person who not only takes his money, but has no contact with him. She also demeaned him in her courtroom and repeatedly told him to shut up. Furthermore, this was reported to the Judicial Conduct Board. They did nothing! Who do we all collectively go see about filing a class action lawsuit against Judge Domitrovich? We ALL need to set up a meeting and get this started.
Grandma

Erie, PA

#16 Jul 26, 2016
I think it comes down to these judges have been doing it for so long they themselves don't believe they are breaking the law. Had a judge say some pretty biased stuff in court one day. Everybody was shocked to say the least. But he is still on the bench. The lawyers have the system down where they lie, everybody knows it, but lets no rock the boat or your up shits creek. That is how lawyers and judges operate in Erie. Its not who you are, it's who you know. FACT. To many cases I could mention that people get nothing criminally when others would. Then in custody and support you can literally sit there and show the judge conflicting states made in the courtroom, I paid for all my transcripts, and still nothing went my way, actually even worse I think because I showed proof of me not getting a fair shot at anything, not allowed to speak, everything I say is a lie, but they take the womens word as law. That what ever a women says is gold and what a man says is a complete farce. Even had own chil plead to get away from mother due to documented abuse. You can guess what happened it was denied. While I sat there and watched women get pfa's like they were candy. It was so easy too, are you scared yes, granted. Then man and kid come up kid says x,y,and z. And motion denied, you will have to take this too custody court. I tried explaining we have been in custody for years and my kid is sick of the abuse. Answer sit down or youll be sorry! I have no faith in any of these judges, or the custody lawyers who make tons of money off the lives of children. Some are worse then others. And it seems the worse you are, the more you get. Take PAIGE PEASLEY how she hasn't been disbarred is beyond me. But she actually lies and makes up the craziest stories ever. And the judges still let her do anything she wants. Harass people etc. But again she been at it 30 some years making money off the misery of others, yet she is a drop dead alcoholic. Just like her father Melvin. But she can drink until she falls over thats ok. But a guy on his night off and doesnt have his children or work, he drank. OMG its thend of the world he is unfit too be that kids parent. I want all rights terminated. And if she still doesnt get her way, she will just file the same special motion over and over. Even though its denied as baseless, she still puts it back in with a word changed. And the judges let her do it, she is also notorious for judge shopping, which is illegal. But she sure says I want judge so and so and they give it to her. Why does she want judge X because he gives her what she wants. Courthouse is pathetic, even its own employes will tell you how things go down in the back rooms that we are not supposed to know about. Gee some stories are pretty crazy. But it will continue to happen you see the report for DOM, she complied with everything her MENTOR told her to do and she should be let out of the program, just like that huh. Almost like they are laughing at Erie right now, how dare we the people speak up, if we due , they get around the law pretty easy!
corruptioninerie

Erie, PA

#17 Aug 19, 2016
http://www.commdiginews.com/life/family/forme...

All thanks to Judge Domitrovich and her buddy, Laura Eaton at Meca. Just published today. Neither commented on this or responded to the reporter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Brief: Man to serve up to 80 years in Erie C... (Dec '14) Jan 7 tired of being PC 22
News Former fugitive Ralph ``Bucky'' Phillips speaks... (Apr '07) Dec '16 Lizzett 56
News GE workers in Erie more productive, not less, u... (Jun '13) Dec '16 Joseph 42
Erie County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Records Dec '16 scooby8485 3
News Teen cell phone thief sentenced Nov '16 Regina 3
News Donatos Pizza opens first Pennsylvania store in... Oct '16 gasoline 9
News Erie man held for trial on charges in assault o... Sep '16 Gertrude 2
More from around the web