Two People Pulled From Presque isle bay

Two People Pulled From Presque isle bay

There are 4 comments on the YourErie story from Jun 1, 2013, titled Two People Pulled From Presque isle bay. In it, YourErie reports that:

Erie fire, the Coast Guard and Border Patrol were called to the area near the Erie Yacht Club around 1 o'clock. According to the Coast Guard, the 19 foot sail boat capsized during some windy conditions on the bay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at YourErie.

Taxpayer

Erie, PA

#2 Jun 2, 2013
Maybe Obama's "Sea-quester" Dem's started, has a training for sailing, like bicycles used to patrol??
Erie Observer

Erie, PA

#3 Jun 2, 2013
The border Patrol has a patrol boat.......I do not think anyone in the water in need of assistance or rescue would say no thanks to the Border Patrol, we will wait for the Coast Guard or Fish Commission but thanks anyway.
Enward Riggs

Flat Rock, OH

#4 Jun 2, 2013
Erie Observer wrote:
The border Patrol has a patrol boat.......I do not think anyone in the water in need of assistance or rescue would say no thanks to the Border Patrol, we will wait for the Coast Guard or Fish Commission but thanks anyway.
do you drink obama koolnaid ? Whatvwill your expkanation becwhen the border patrol uses theirvram to break down yourvfront door?
Who knows

Fairview, PA

#6 Jun 2, 2013
The border patrol is always asking local law enforcement what they can do to help because things are kind of boring around here. Maybe if they checked out some of the farms or local landscape companies they could get rid of some of the problems....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Erie councilman's EMTA proposal seeks $2 millio... Sat Popcorn 1
News No trial date set for 5 Erie men charged in fat... Jun 8 gasoline 2
News Contractor wants dismissed from Erie inmate sui... Jun 1 the shadow 10
News Former Rcwe Ceo out at Destination Erie (Jan '14) May '16 Lauren Rogers 7
News Erie firefighters douse hot spots in warehouse ... May '16 Dan 2
News Sanders supporter to protest outside Erie Democ... May '16 hillary clinton 2
News Erie man gets 15 to 40 years for child rape (Apr '12) May '16 DumpTruck 7
More from around the web