Our View: Horton is pick for Erie County Council

Nov 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Erie Times News

The Erie Times-News Editorial Board endorses Democratic candidate Andre Horton for Erie County Council's 2nd District seat.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Horrendo

Polk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Horton the Whooooo ?

erie needs black leadership
jerry mifsud

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Horrendo wrote:
Horton the Whooooo ?
erie needs black leadership
I expect Horton to win but by fewer votes than than he would have if he was not endorsed by the Erie Times News. Keep in mind that the Times worked diligently against Beeman in 2009 and Beeman still won. The Erie County Republican Party even worked against their own nominee. A write-in campaign simply will not work in Horton's district because it is 80% Democrats (at least that is the case of the voters on the super voter list). Furthermore most people know that the Erie Times management is all scum. Consider Pat Howard. Due to his influence his daughters and granddaughters are all sluts.
Horrendo

Polk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

jerry mifsud wrote:
<quoted text> I expect Horton to win but by fewer votes than than he would have if he was not endorsed by the Erie Times News. Keep in mind that the Times worked diligently against Beeman in 2009 and Beeman still won. The Erie County Republican Party even worked against their own nominee. A write-in campaign simply will not work in Horton's district because it is 80% Democrats (at least that is the case of the voters on the super voter list). Furthermore most people know that the Erie Times management is all scum. Consider Pat Howard. Due to his influence his daughters and granddaughters are all sluts.
write in will never work when your voters can't write.
tyred

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Mr Horrendo -

And why are you so down on sluts ??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erie County Discussions

Search the Erie County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Erie's Jefferson Society denied tax exemption Apr 1 yoo hoo 3
Height-related zoning variance sought for new B... Mar 31 Eddie Kisssssell 1
Erie board weighs exemption request from Jeffer... Mar '14 quid pro quo 5
Erie County Election Board won't accept nominat... (Jun '13) Mar '14 Doug 7
Police file more drug charges against Erie man Mar '14 Attorney General 3
Feds: Erie County Councilman Beeman's latest cl... (Aug '12) Mar '14 Harvisterofeyes 6
Erie's United Way to fund project for adults wi... Feb '14 Harden Thicke 2
•••
•••
•••
•••