Former Erie County Council candidate Price to run for state House

Full story: Erie Times News

Democrat Gerald D. Price made an unsuccessful run for Erie County Council's 6th District seat in 2009.
Comments
1 - 20 of 65 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

expect curt sonney to have the fight of his political life. price has said he intends to spend one million dollars on his campaign. that is more than he spent trying to defeat beeman in the county council race.
Elusive 1

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

A million dollars?Gerry Price doesnt have a pot to piss in.I saw him try to scam his way into a trucking company a year ago in Ripley,NY.He drove up in some rusty piece of crap '90"s something dodge durango.We all just laughed at him,flapping his lips about being a real estate developer down around Johnstown,PA.Brought his toothless nephew(steve) with him.We all thought,jeez Gerry,cant you buy the boy some teeth?The salesmen at Hunters in Erie,and at SouthSide are still waiting on him to put a $million dollar down payment on 20 trucks and reefers too(since last march).THIS GUYS A SCAMMER AND A JOKE!

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

according to www.eriegaynews.com price is a multi-millionaire.
Elusive 1

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

mrwhipple51 wrote:
according to www.eriegaynews.com price is a multi-millionaire.
And as a doctor would tell you,"A medical misprint could kill you"......I got about a dozen witnesses to him and his BS stories.......

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

please name three of those dozen. i want to contact them.
Elusive 1

Mayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

mrwhipple51 wrote:
please name three of those dozen. i want to contact them.
Got an e-mail addy?
Mike

Fayette, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

After I read this I did the responsible thing. I contacted Mr. Price.
He invited me to meet with him and his attorney, and I got the real story.

Mr. Price spent a great deal of money working on a deal to buy and bailout the trucking company in question only to find out fortunately before it was too late that the owner of the trucking company was under Federal Indictment. That's right the owner of the trucking company NOT Mr. Price was the scammer and joke.

Just a personal opinion here but I think I would be careful posting lies and bullshit on the internet. You could get sued.

I know that when I left the office Mr. Price was talking to his attorney about finding and sueing whoever posted this and also sueing the trucking company owner for the money he spent working on the deal that fell through because Mr. Price didn't want anything to do with anyone under Federal Indictment.

Just a thought but.....

Know your facts before you post.

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Elusive 1 wrote:
A million dollars?Gerry Price doesnt have a pot to piss in.I saw him try to scam his way into a trucking company a year ago in Ripley,NY.He drove up in some rusty piece of crap '90"s something dodge durango.We all just laughed at him,flapping his lips about being a real estate developer down around Johnstown,PA.Brought his toothless nephew(steve) with him.We all thought,jeez Gerry,cant you buy the boy some teeth?The salesmen at Hunters in Erie,and at SouthSide are still waiting on him to put a $million dollar down payment on 20 trucks and reefers too(since last march).THIS GUYS A SCAMMER AND A JOKE!
according to kathy dahlkemper's finance report gerald price contributed $100,000.00 to her campaign.
Elusive 1

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Well,I have worked for the trucking company off and on for over 16 years now,and the OWNER was/is NEVER under indictment..Think of another copout Gerry!!!lol..........and mr.whipple,you make me laugh too hard,I think you held the zero key a little tooooooo long there buddy....maybe a 10 dollars??like I said the guy is a SCAMMER AND A JOKE,NOT A POT TO PISS IN!!!HOW COME YOU NEVER GOT ME AN EMAIL MR.WHIPPLE?

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Elusive 1 wrote:
Well,I have worked for the trucking company off and on for over 16 years now,and the OWNER was/is NEVER under indictment..Think of another copout Gerry!!!lol..........and mr.whipple,you make me laugh too hard,I think you held the zero key a little tooooooo long there buddy....maybe a 10 dollars??like I said the guy is a SCAMMER AND A JOKE,NOT A POT TO PISS IN!!!HOW COME YOU NEVER GOT ME AN EMAIL MR.WHIPPLE?
as i said before. kate8703@hotmail.com

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2010

Elusive 1 wrote:
check out dahlkamper's finance report if you like. it is public information and is available online. or call her office and ask her to mail you a copy.
enlightenment

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2010

price has a track record alright. he does not have 100000 pennies, let alone 100000 dollars. lmao. he has a track record a mile long stretching from one end of nw pa to the other. he will very easily be exposed for the things he has done, the people he has hurt, and the person he truly is.
BusyBody

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Mike wrote:
After I read this I did the responsible thing. I contacted Mr. Price.
He invited me to meet with him and his attorney, and I got the real story.
Mr. Price spent a great deal of money working on a deal to buy and bailout the trucking company in question only to find out fortunately before it was too late that the owner of the trucking company was under Federal Indictment. That's right the owner of the trucking company NOT Mr. Price was the scammer and joke.
Just a personal opinion here but I think I would be careful posting lies and bullshit on the internet. You could get sued.
I know that when I left the office Mr. Price was talking to his attorney about finding and sueing whoever posted this and also sueing the trucking company owner for the money he spent working on the deal that fell through because Mr. Price didn't want anything to do with anyone under Federal Indictment.
Just a thought but.....
Know your facts before you post.
Mr Price must be an idiot. He can not sue anybody for posting an OPINION. I would think twice before voting for him for anything.

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Elusive 1 wrote:
phil english is supporting price instead of curt sonney.
BusyBody

Pavilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Maybe Price's lawyer threatened to sue Phil if he didn't

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

the erie county republican party is encouraging voters to NOT vote for curt sonney just as they encouraged voters to NOT vote for their nominee ebert beeman in last years sixth district county council race. price almost won because of the erie county republican party's efforts.
BusyBody

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Mr. Price is still an idiot

New Philadelphia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

expect mr. price to win the democratic nomination easily tomorrow.
far right wackjobs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

mrwhipple51 wrote:
expect mr. price to win the democratic nomination easily tomorrow.
Duh.
feel it

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

Where can I find the information about Price donating that much cash to Dahlkemper? I can't see anyone locally donating that much to a campaign.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Board: Erie's Domitrovich first offered to leav... Tue Innocent Ruined 2
Suicide: a growing problem (Jan '13) Aug 20 pissymcpissypisser 65
congratulations Aug 17 speedy 1
Charges against Domitrovich echo earlier critic... Aug 14 Lol 21
Bond modified for man charged in Erie assault Aug 12 David Crosby 10
Study: Erie County's population to rise 11 perc... Aug 6 Erie Observer 14
Seven protest at Erie County Courthouse against... Aug 5 Murphey 10

Search the Erie County Forum:
•••