Death at Erie County Holding Center Likely Suicide

Feb 16, 2010 Full story: WBEN-AM Buffalo

As federal and state investigators continue to press ahead with threats of a lawsuit over conditions at the Erie County Holding Center and Jail, an inmate at the holding center died in custody Sunday of an apparent suicide.

Read more
concerned tax payer

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 7, 2010
I agree with the comment that the Erie County Holding Center conditions are not acceptable...and I mean for the visitors...I am a visitor who has been going to the holding center for the last couple of months. I have been surprisingly put more unease by the guards and not the inmates...also the health dept should check out the bathroom and a few other places in the visitor's section....totally not acceptable no matter where they are located....wonder where my erie county property tax money really goes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angola Man Faces Felony Charges Connected to Hi... (Oct '07) Nov '14 Polski Jidek 12
News Teenager shot in Buffalo dies (Jun '09) Oct '14 lol 8
News Bennett Beach is off limits to swimmers (Jul '14) Aug '14 henu 3
News Attempted murder charge for Buffalo bar manager (Jul '14) Aug '14 straight_shooter 3
News Violent inmate injures 2 Buffalo deputies (Jul '14) Jul '14 Wheres Jimmy Z 3
News Troopers say man tried to ditch drug paraphernalia (May '14) Jun '14 The Wandering Jew 2
News Officers assaulted at Correctional Facilities (Apr '14) Apr '14 Eric 1
More from around the web