Corasanti's lawyers get death threats

Corasanti's lawyers get death threats

There are 15 comments on the Buffalo News story from Jun 2, 2012, titled Corasanti's lawyers get death threats. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

"This unfortunately can be part of the job for a defense attorney." Cheryl Meyers-Buth, lawyer for Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

son ot tbird

Castle Rock, CO

#1 Jun 2, 2012
This is typical fanatic behavior. They think they can avenge death by terrorizing someone for doing their jobs. They lack logic and they are jealous freaks. If they could afford a good lawyer then they would be quiet and thankful that they don't need one yet.
On a side note....I am reasonably certain that the Daniels team would not take their cases inless they had the assets and resources necessary to win the case
Thoughts for the day

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jun 2, 2012
No one has the right to threaten these lawyers or Corsanti for that matter.
The jurors did what they did for their own reason...which I believe was to save the Dr. because they equated the girl as a lesser person...and they will never admit that truth.

The jurors could have put all their beliefs on the prosecutaion witnesses if they chose to..but they chose to save the life of the Dr and gave credence to the highly paid witnesses who were adverse to the prosecution, either for the money or fame..and saving the Dr. may not even be possible.. in the result these jurors created.

No matter what the jurors claim it is, it was oviously the money man that bought their verdict..the evidence they found was that this Dr was drunk..so how could he not have been responsible for the things he admitted to in addition.

The media is to blame also..they all chose potent defense attys to be their experts..with no counter by choosing prosecution attys..and since the jury was not sequestered until deliberations..they certainly heard those news reports..so Buffalo News and the TV stations cannot blame anyone but themselves. Ch. 2 is the exception they had both..quality station!

The jurors ..no matter how unsophisticated they are..should not be threatened either..this is our defective judicial system.

The judicial system needs to limit or equal the amount of income that can be spent on trials to give everyone the same justice..but the wealthy of this country will never allow the judicial system to work for all classes..they enjoy being above the law and being able to pay for that privelege.

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jun 4, 2012
I think it's OK for anyone to call these lawyers and threaten them. It wouldn't bother me at all if these people decided to kill the lawyers or kill Corasanti and his family. If you need logic... they all conspired to kill someone and cover it up and avoid paying for the crime. Some people cannot accept that a jury made the decision to let crime go unpunished. It's Corasanti's fault Alex is dead and everyone knows it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 4, 2012
Your Name Here wrote:
I think it's OK for anyone to call these lawyers and threaten them. It wouldn't bother me at all if these people decided to kill the lawyers or kill Corasanti and his family. If you need logic... they all conspired to kill someone and cover it up and avoid paying for the crime. Some people cannot accept that a jury made the decision to let crime go unpunished. It's Corasanti's fault Alex is dead and everyone knows it.
The difference between a dead lawyer and dead snake in the road is that by the snake there might be skid marks. Daniels would take money from anyone and decry their innocence so the blood is on his hands as well. Corasanti may have been found not guilty in a court of law but he is a guilty piece of human waste that deserves to pay through some severe loss of his own. I don't think many tears would be shed if he got a little street justice.
Thoughts for the day

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jun 5, 2012
No one has the legal or moral right to threaten or kill anyone..no matter what the circumstance.
For the person above to advocate for violence..you have just become an equal to those whom you choose to harm..so give up your name and let the threats begin for you also!
There is no way the law gave permission to those jurors to acquit Corsanti...as they state... and the fact they bought into the defense's highly paid witnesses over the prosecutions salaried witnesses, tells everyone they intended to find him not guilty...because he was a Dr..like their own loving Drs..and as he cried and look depressed..they felt bad about convicting him, because it would ruin his high end career and wealthy lifestyle..which he will probably start over in Fla.
The jurors fell deeply into human nature without control or reason..they did not use intelligence..only weak emotions!
Still..No THREATS ARE ACCEPTABLE.
The attys did what they got paid to do, the jurors fell victim to their own weaknesses and the court maybe could have handled the jury charge better...but the verdict as much as I hate it also..will never change or produce positive messages, if the public expresses and desires death as retaliation.
Think about that concept and the concept you are avenging..murder..really just the same thing!
You hate the person you are then.

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jun 5, 2012
Thoughts for the day wrote:
No one has the legal or moral right to threaten or kill anyone..no matter what the circumstance.
Evidentially that is exactly what happened. Someone killed someone and walked away. I think it should be just fine for somebody to kill Corasanti and walk away.
Thought for the day

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jun 5, 2012
Your Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidentially that is exactly what happened. Someone killed someone and walked away. I think it should be just fine for somebody to kill Corasanti and walk away.

Problem with that thinking is that You will not walk away..not enough money..no impressive job..and a crap shoot of a jury who may just have some brains and convict you.
Regular people do not walk away. Check the stats.
Why not just write to Judge DiTullio and make sure she does something most judges don,t..give him a year in jail for the DWI.
The Horsemen Knew Her

Rochester, NY

#8 Jun 5, 2012
Your Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully the SAME applies to you

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 5, 2012
Thought for the day wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem with that thinking is that You will not walk away..not enough money..no impressive job..and a crap shoot of a jury who may just have some brains and convict you.
Regular people do not walk away. Check the stats.
Why not just write to Judge DiTullio and make sure she does something most judges don,t..give him a year in jail for the DWI.
If Judge DiTullio gives him some County time and he gets his ass stomped he will have Daniels sue Erie County. I can see Erie County being held liable for not protecting the piece of crap and Corasanti getting a settlement. Much better if he gets his worthless ass stomped on the street. Will I do it?? NO.... I have too much to lose if I did. If I saw him getting tuned up properly I wouldn't see a damn thing..... He deserves it.

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jun 5, 2012
The Horsemen Knew Her wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully the SAME applies to you
Hopefully it does since I don't go around killing kids.
The Horsemen Knew Her

Rochester, NY

#11 Jun 5, 2012
LOL at all you internet tough guy vigilantes.
ATNA - all talk no action
tbird19482

Kansas City, MO

#12 Jun 5, 2012
The Horsemen Knew Her wrote:
LOL at all you internet tough guy vigilantes.
ATNA - all talk no action
Meat me at Jack Asstor's and I'll show you just how tough I am, còck breath!

Have a nice knight.
RacistFartCrotch BarnFire

Rochester, NY

#14 Jun 5, 2012
You dumbass Whiteys dont know anything about street justice or revenge. Come to Rochester, we'll show you how.
Chet Booswahnicki

Lancaster, NY

#15 Jun 6, 2012
RacistFartCrotchBarnFire wrote:
You dumbass Whiteys dont know anything about street justice or revenge. Come to Rochester, we'll show you how.
You Darkies do any street justice to the Wops in Rochester?
RacistFartCrotch BarnFire

Rochester, NY

#16 Jun 6, 2012
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
You Darkies do any street justice to the Wops in Rochester?
We practice on Buffalo Polocks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff's Lieutenant behind bars (Feb '09) Aug 17 punK 202
New forum for Erie County politics governament ... Jun '16 ErieNYpolitics 1
trump is not real Apr '16 tiny hand trump mad 1
News Recycle Your Unwanted Electronics - For Free (Sep '10) Jan '16 Anonymous 2
News Akron man accused of DWI after driving into house (Jan '12) Dec '15 Professional cour... 2
News Homes of Pigeon, Casey being searched (May '15) Jun '15 LGBT in EA 2
News Angola Man Faces Felony Charges Connected to Hi... (Oct '07) Nov '14 Polski Jidek 12
More from around the web