#83 Mar 25, 2011
it is worse ... than ever. they creeps in charge somehow keep going on, and getting away with felonious behaviour.
i am at a loss as to how the people who willingly vote back in a man (howard) who has cost taxpayers
over 50 fokkin million dollars, mostly in lawsuits.
oh, and of course out of state lawyers fees to DEFEND the lawsuits.
wanna know something sorta neat? hush-hush?
on the down low?
deputies themselves are taking these c&cks*ckers to court ... and winning big. thats right. millions more of YOUR tax money that supports, uhh, well, how else can i put it .. CRIMINALS!
#84 Apr 11, 2011
the erie county sheriff's dept. are criminals, and they all deserve a whole lot of prison time, and i speak of the administration. they are horrid gremlins the devil shits out on a daily basis.
every goddam day.
every ... god .. damn d ...
enjoy. erie county citizens, y'all deserve it.
#85 May 10, 2011
Inmates at the echc are required to give a contact number, just in case. The man who is brain dead
gave the contact number (I was there). The family was not notified of the situation for nearly 60 hours.
Another suicide? Oh me oh my, let us not tell anyone because it would be so embarrasing.
Meanwhile, a family is crushed, and a man is brain dead. WTF ecsd, are you so ashamed of the poor media you can't even tell the dudes parents their kid is THIS CLOSE to death?
Cowards. Errr ... Howards cowards.
F that place.
#87 May 11, 2011
Let the feds come in and fumigate that shithole.
That jail should be in ... jail. It is a genuine horror.
#88 Feb 23, 2012
. . . just a reminder . . .
#89 Feb 23, 2012
Explain why this article which is supposed to be about jail guards making over $100,000 has to do with a link that shows a story about an inmate wrestling with jail guards.
I will address both issues
First....$100,000 jail guards
1. It is cheaper to pay jail guards OT only when you need them than to hire and equip more new jail guards with benefits. These $100,000 jail guards are SAVING taxpayer dollars
2. As long as the OT is passed out fairly to those who want it, it does not matter if you are paying the same amount of money to a few jail guards, or spreading it out to a bunch of jail guards, some of who don't want to work OT
Second...The "fight" in the jail
1. The inmate was handcuffed IN FRONT. That is more dangerous than not being handcuffed at all.He has pieces of steel and a chain to use to hit the jail guards. Who trains and supervises these jail guards?
2. The jail guards were trying to get the inmate down on the bench instead of the floor. That made it easier for the inmate to stand back up again and keep fighting...Again-Who trains and supervises these jail guards?
3. All of the jail guards were trying to control the inmate by grabbing the inmate's upper body. This way, the jail guards were working against EACH OTHER. Again-Who trains and supervises these jail guards?
4. If one or two of the jail guards would have gone for the inmate's legs,the could have brought him to the ground and then switched his handcuff's behind him, put him in a "buck chair" or whatever. Again-Who trains and supervises these jail guards?
Does BOCES train these guards?
#90 Feb 23, 2012
question 1 answer: why not let all employees - public and private - work freakish overtime? i mean, it will save money!
sorry. i want to work 40-50 hours per week. i don't think it is psychologically prudent to mandate employees an extra 30 or 40 hours per week extra.
the average SALARY deputy sheriff's make is 45k.
if one of these dudes want to make 100k, they can.
most don't. but ... make no mistake ... those content making 45-50k will end up by the end of the tear making 65-70k. because of (drumroll) FORCED OVERTIME!
listen and learn, leafer crunch. here is what should have happened.'KNEES ON THE BENCH. HEAD AGAINST THE WALL.'
and walk out. end of fukkin' story. 6 deputies for 8 minutes?
knees on the bench. head against the wall.
end of story (estimated time 15 seconds).
as for the inmate on the video: he is an a-hole.
i wish there were no cameras so he could be dealt with 'old school'.
but these idiots seem to have forgotten there was a camera.
#92 Dec 3, 2013
i encountered this subject at ecmc.he stole my clothes n got my phone.real scumbag.worst scumbag i ever met.smelllled like death n cheeze.
#93 Dec 3, 2013
worst smelling scumbag i ever met.stole my phone at erie county medical center.smelled like death and cheese.
#99 Dec 4, 2013
1,744 lb's of sandwiches. that is her weight.
Add your comments below
|Angola Man Faces Felony Charges Connected to Hi... (Oct '07)||Nov 20||Polski Jidek||12|
|Teenager shot in Buffalo dies (Jun '09)||Oct '14||lol||9|
|Bennett Beach is off limits to swimmers||Aug '14||henu||3|
|Attempted murder charge for Buffalo bar manager||Aug '14||straight_shooter||3|
|Violent inmate injures 2 Buffalo deputies||Jul '14||Wheres Jimmy Z||3|
|Troopers say man tried to ditch drug paraphernalia (May '14)||Jun '14||The Wandering Jew||2|
|Officers assaulted at Correctional Facilities (Apr '14)||Apr '14||Eric||1|
Find what you want!
Search Erie County Forum Now
Copyright © 2014 Topix LLC