Grisanti gets backing of minor party for Senate

Feb 29, 2012 Full story: Buffalo News

State Sen. Mark J. Grisanti earned statewide attention for his involvement in a Feb.

Full Story

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#1 Feb 29, 2012
The Republican Party must find a candidate who is not a lying sack of fecal matter. History tells us he said one thing to get elected and the exact opposite when in office.
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#2 Feb 29, 2012
Your Name Here wrote:
The Republican Party must find a candidate who is not a lying sack of fecal matter. History tells us he said one thing to get elected and the exact opposite when in office.
If you remember MOST of them do just as you say. NEVER believe what they say.

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#3 Feb 29, 2012
GUMPnf wrote:
<quoted text>If you remember MOST of them do just as you say. NEVER believe what they say.
Just what is this buffoon trying to say?
GUMPnf

Niagara Falls, NY

#4 Feb 29, 2012
Buffalo BarFly wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what is this buffoon trying to say?
Boy can I get your ass all upset huh ? If you can't under stand simple words you really are NUTS . phoney navy wash out. OHHH bigest losers comming to buffalo??? WE already have you here therfor they don't really need to come .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angola Man Faces Felony Charges Connected to Hi... (Oct '07) Nov '14 Polski Jidek 12
Teenager shot in Buffalo dies (Jun '09) Oct '14 lol 9
Bennett Beach is off limits to swimmers Aug '14 henu 3
Attempted murder charge for Buffalo bar manager Aug '14 straight_shooter 3
Violent inmate injures 2 Buffalo deputies Jul '14 Wheres Jimmy Z 3
Troopers say man tried to ditch drug paraphernalia (May '14) Jun '14 The Wandering Jew 2
Officers assaulted at Correctional Facilities (Apr '14) Apr '14 Eric 1
More from around the web