Sheriff's Lieutenant behind bars

Sheriff's Lieutenant behind bars

There are 202 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from Feb 20, 2009, titled Sheriff's Lieutenant behind bars. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

An Erie County Sheriff's lieutenant is behind bars right now. News 4 has learned that Lieutenant Keith Kibler has been arrested in Hamburg in connection with a domestic incident and was charged with reckless ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

check it out

Guilderland, NY

#103 Jun 19, 2009
Edward Skierczynski, 43, of Cheektowaga, and Daniel Belfour, 45, of Lancaster, were both charged with possession of stolen property.
Police said the two were in a dump truck towing a stolen backhoe.
Chris

United States

#104 Jun 22, 2009
Sounds like you know these two.....Well i'm a contractor and have given these people work. Now are they really theives? Email me if you can @ [email protected]
Sooo funny wrote:
Look who's married to a thief...Isn't it funny that her FOURTH husband got arrested AGAIN!!! IT was in the paper and everything! It's his 8th time getting arrested for stealing property! What a perfect match! They both keep the pd's busy! She's a psychotic loser who harasses and damages innocent people's property and he constantly takes expensive property that doesn't belong to him! Keep up the good work! Oh I wonder if he knows that she's cheating on him too! She's just using him to pay her bills and take her on exotic vacations! He will see! What a couple of losers!!! See... getting arrested runs in her family! Told ya!
You have no idea

Purchase, NY

#105 Jun 24, 2009
Get your facts straight before you post things you have no idea about. The person you are refering to first of all has nothing to do with your indiscretions. This whole blog, etc is supposed to be about the idiot Lt. in the first place that was arrested, not everyone else. So stick to the story.
If you had any idea WHAT you were talking about you would know that this was a DOT sting and what the person you are bashing is innocent and bought something from someone else not knowing the back ground. Heavy equipment is not like registering a car idiot. So stick to what you know, siiting around with your .....up your FAT .... watching criminals in the jail you glorified prison guard.Not to mention you seem to really have a problem letting go or concerns about a person that obviusley wants nothing to do with your ignorant behavior or wacked life you live. Save it for your newest & craziest of all fan at home, that is if she still stuck around. People like you just feed off of making other people miserable....really, don't you have anything better top do with your time. LOSER....the ones before said it best about you.
You have no idea

Purchase, NY

#106 Jun 24, 2009
Forgive the spelling, wouldn't want to get accused of having problems by the LT because a word or to were misspelled. Funny how you can point the finger at people getting arrested.

Chris, you listen to this lose you are fooling yourself.
Sal

Purchase, NY

#107 Jun 24, 2009
Suprise a half breed Lt can even spell a polish name!
Soooo funny

Guilderland, NY

#108 Jun 24, 2009
Chris... I'll email you all the details. This loser got caught now three different times... felony charges. Not to mention his land in Bflo with the other stolen stuff that he has. He has the same story everytime he gets picked up and arrested... Oh it was laying on vacant land somewhere in the Southtowns. Then he acts stupid and doesn't "recall" the road he was on. The PD now knows all about both him and his psycho wife so he will def get caught again. People should watch out for this guy tho...he's a real thief and a scam artist. He told his a wife that he was set up. Haha! That's funny cause he's been arrested before for the SAME THING! It's funny how people still think it's the "LT" on here. He doesn't even have access to a computer nor does he care about what people have to say! I have chosen to stand up for this guy cause I know the truth! I'll email you all the info you need. It was in the newspaper last week. Oh and TLPS... a trailer that was towing his stolen heavy equipment must be registered just like a vehicle so yes, he would have known that it was stolen! You prove again what a LOSER you are!
you have no idea

Purchase, NY

#109 Jun 24, 2009
Sounds like all you are is on a bashing spree...whatever, people know the truth. And talk loser, what the ---- does TLPS mean? Get a grip.
Soooo funny

Guilderland, NY

#110 Jun 24, 2009
Sal wrote:
Suprise a half breed Lt can even spell a polish name!
At least the Lt knows who his parents are and isn't a result of a one night stand! Haha! You are really and truly a L O S E R!!!
Soooo funny

Guilderland, NY

#111 Jun 24, 2009
you have no idea wrote:
Sounds like all you are is on a bashing spree...whatever, people know the truth. And talk loser, what the ---- does TLPS mean? Get a grip.

She knows. You obviously don't need to know!
Unbelievable

Buffalo, NY

#112 Jun 24, 2009
Soooo funny wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the Lt knows who his parents are and isn't a result of a one night stand! Haha! You are really and truly a L O S E R!!!
Sounds like you need some serious help. All caught up in everyones life but your own. Why don't you try and focus on your own life. Unless of course there isn't much there that is why , like the other person said, you need to bash other people. I feel sorry your life is this pitful Mr/Ms. Greenville NY
Unbelievable

Buffalo, NY

#113 Jun 24, 2009
Chris wrote:
Sounds like you know these two.....Well i'm a contractor and have given these people work. Now are they really theives? Email me if you can @ [email protected]<quoted text>
Just sounds like this person has nothing better to do....blog blog blog
Sooooo funny

Guilderland, NY

#114 Jun 24, 2009
Yep... I just have nothing better to do! Haha! You would be very surprised!
I have an idea

Guilderland, NY

#115 Jun 29, 2009
All I gotta say is Karma is a bitch! What goes around comes around. Oh and she looks like a 55 year old wino! Gotta love Karma already!
renee

United States

#116 Jun 29, 2009
I will also need this information. I too, feel that I have been taken advantage of by this husband number four who finds himself arrested.
My information may help the police... Please and thank you.
Soooo funny wrote:
Chris... I'll email you all the details. This loser got caught now three different times... felony charges. Not to mention his land in Bflo with the other stolen stuff that he has. He has the same story everytime he gets picked up and arrested... Oh it was laying on vacant land somewhere in the Southtowns. Then he acts stupid and doesn't "recall" the road he was on. The PD now knows all about both him and his psycho wife so he will def get caught again. People should watch out for this guy tho...he's a real thief and a scam artist. He told his a wife that he was set up. Haha! That's funny cause he's been arrested before for the SAME THING! It's funny how people still think it's the "LT" on here. He doesn't even have access to a computer nor does he care about what people have to say! I have chosen to stand up for this guy cause I know the truth! I'll email you all the info you need. It was in the newspaper last week. Oh and TLPS... a trailer that was towing his stolen heavy equipment must be registered just like a vehicle so yes, he would have known that it was stolen! You prove again what a LOSER you are!
Sooooo funny

Guilderland, NY

#117 Jun 30, 2009
Renee.... I need an email address.
renee

United States

#118 Jun 30, 2009
Je m'excuse; [email protected]
Please and thank you.
Renee.
Sooooo funny wrote:
Renee.... I need an email address.
what

Buffalo, NY

#119 Jul 2, 2009
I have an idea wrote:
All I gotta say is Karma is a bitch! What goes around comes around. Oh and she looks like a 55 year old wino! Gotta love Karma already!
What r u even talking about? Sounds like you are losing it or lost it. Just ramblings all over the board.
what

Buffalo, NY

#120 Jul 2, 2009
renee wrote:
I will also need this information. I too, feel that I have been taken advantage of by this husband number four who finds himself arrested.
My information may help the police... Please and thank you.
<quoted text>
Who's husband, what?
joe

Purchase, NY

#121 Jul 8, 2009
I have an idea wrote:
If it is his 3rd...she's HOT!
John

Guilderland, NY

#122 Jul 8, 2009
You must be talking about his fourth, unless you're blind cause the third was a DOG!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adopted in 1967 - OLV Infant Home Jun '17 Mary 1
News Donald Trump supporter defends hanging noose at... (Oct '16) Feb '17 Night Heat 22
News Time to get tough on animal abuse (Jun '11) Feb '17 lol 84
News Former prime minister, a U.S. citizen, wins Som... Feb '17 lol 1
News New Charge for Man Accused of Shooting 11-Year-... (Dec '16) Dec '16 lol 1
Erie County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stella 2
New forum for Erie County politics governament ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 ErieNYpolitics 1
More from around the web