Sheriff's Lieutenant behind bars

Sheriff's Lieutenant behind bars

There are 200 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from Feb 20, 2009, titled Sheriff's Lieutenant behind bars. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

An Erie County Sheriff's lieutenant is behind bars right now. News 4 has learned that Lieutenant Keith Kibler has been arrested in Hamburg in connection with a domestic incident and was charged with reckless ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Update

Buffalo, NY

#187 Dec 26, 2009
You really think he cheats on her? I don't think he does. As far as the money though...she probably makes more than he does plus I know he needed health insurance so he probably gets that through her to. I just don't think they are living this so called frivoulous life style that everyone seems to think. He's struggling financially and as far as personally...they seem to be sticking together. He really likes super skinny girls (not necessarily attractive just really skinny) who are a bit worn out and desperate looking but hey...to each his own right. He also loves drama so the fact that she may be a total "crazy" only adds to her appeal (to him). He must of moved his business because I never see his trucks driving around like I used to.
huh

Crosby, TX

#188 Dec 27, 2009
I know for a FACT that he has cheated on her at least twice. Yes, she is def worn out and desperate looking! She looks like she's been around the block more than a few times, with more than a few hundred men. LOL I don't think that the body of a 13 yo boy is attractive,but everyone has different taste! Maybe his trucks got repossessed???
Update

Buffalo, NY

#189 Dec 28, 2009
Well...if he has in fact cheated on her than I just don't get why he would get married again for a third time if he knows he's not going to be faithful. She's been married four times and he's been married three...you'd think by now they would both realize that neither one of them is actually cut out for marriage...so strange...They obviously both must have "other" reasons for getting married again although I'm beginning to think that they both are just really really stupid! lol
Get a life people

Englewood, NJ

#190 Dec 30, 2009
Update wrote:
Well...if he has in fact cheated on her than I just don't get why he would get married again for a third time if he knows he's not going to be faithful. She's been married four times and he's been married three...you'd think by now they would both realize that neither one of them is actually cut out for marriage...so strange...They obviously both must have "other" reasons for getting married again although I'm beginning to think that they both are just really really stupid! lol
Seriously, you all really need to take a closer look at your own pathetic lives if all you have to is time on your hands to sit around and blog about other people's lives. You obviously have nothing better going on in your own life if this is all you do with your time.
There are more important issues and problems in this world then to consume yourself with other people lives or faults. Why don't you worry about your won lives and leave these people be. You all sound like you have personal issues with these people anyways and just want to trash them for whatever reasons you have with your own problems. Really people get a life! You are so sad.
Update

Buffalo, NY

#191 Dec 30, 2009
Personally...I just find the whole thing really entertaining...What do you care if we like to blog about this? Further...I can't believe you would actually get so upset about this. It's FUNNY!!! It's something mindless to do for entertainment and had they not seriously crossed the line with alot of people than they would not be in this situation where people are blogging about them in the first place. If you don't want people to say negative things about you than don't steal from them, harass them, cheat on them and any other number of things those two have done. My guess is that the current wife Tammy is the one who wrote that last comment because I doubt anyone else really cares about the blog. I think alot of people on this blog have personal issues with those two. Nobody likes to be harrassed or cheated or stolen from...If it was Tammy who wrote that last comment....of course you don't want people talking about all the really stupid things you and your husband have done...I'm sure it's embarrassing. But instead of facing the truth you just try and call everyone else who has the "nerve" to call it like they see it a "loser" or "pathetic". I guess that's the best you can come up with...since you don't really have any other defense. When you can't think of anything intelligent to say...you just start name calling...good one! lol
really

Englewood, NJ

#192 Dec 30, 2009
An Erie County Sheriff's lieutenant is behind bars right now. News 4 has learned that Lieutenant Keith Kibler has been arrested in Hamburg in connection with a domestic incident and was charged with reckless ...
interesting

Englewood, NJ

#193 Dec 30, 2009
Get a life people wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, you all really need to take a closer look at your own pathetic lives if all you have to is time on your hands to sit around and blog about other people's lives. You obviously have nothing better going on in your own life if this is all you do with your time.
There are more important issues and problems in this world then to consume yourself with other people lives or faults. Why don't you worry about your won lives and leave these people be. You all sound like you have personal issues with these people anyways and just want to trash them for whatever reasons you have with your own problems. Really people get a life! You are so sad.
HAMBURG, N.Y.(WIVB)- An Erie County Sheriff's lieutenant is behind bars right now.

News 4 has learned that Lieutenant Keith Kibler has been arrested in Hamburg in connection with a domestic incident and was charged with reckless endangerment.

We'll have more for you on that story on News 4 at 5 and 6.

Copyright WIVB.com
huh

Norman, IN

#194 Dec 31, 2009
That is absolutely Tammy writing that! As it's been mentioned before, she is not the brightest star in the sky and yet again, she proves that herself!!!! LOL I agree with you, "Update", when you screw people left and right, in Tammy's case literally, you are going to really piss people off! Ed clearly has done enough immoral, ILLEGAL stuff to get lots of people to write here and add their two cents. Tammy just can't handle ANYTHING so she has to try to act like she has a brain and add the original story on here twice. Good try Tammy Lee!!! It must suck to be married to a total loser, who cheats on you and gets arrested for felonies, then to have it broadcasted on here by people who know FOR A FACT what he has done behind your back! Keep the blinders on and defend him as you have done here! Bottom line...You will never change...LOSER!!!
huh

Norman, IN

#195 Dec 31, 2009
Edward Skierczynski, 43, of Cheektowaga was charged with possession of stolen property.
Police said the two were in a dump truck towing a stolen back hoe.
amazed

Buffalo, NY

#196 Jan 4, 2010
If you look at all the Topix blogs... this blog has the MOST responses of any other topic. At least now when someone googles his name they get this blog so that if they get caught up with him or her after reading this it is their own fault. I never met a man that was as sincere and unapologetically narcissitic as Ed. How he manages to continue in business and personal life without ever having to apologize or humble himself is fascinating to me. The people writing are describing a manic personality and yet I think we could get several us to agree that he's a really nice guy and we still like him even after knowing his perversities. It's like watching a tragic Greek play and not being able to tear your eyes away as the main character destroys himself. I for one want to see how this story ends.
huh wrote:
Edward Skierczynski, 43, of Cheektowaga was charged with possession of stolen property.
Police said the two were in a dump truck towing a stolen back hoe.
Update

Buffalo, NY

#197 Jan 12, 2010
I guess "Bonnie and Clyde" (lol) must be keeping a low profile since there have not been any updates or postings. Too bad...because it was so entertaining.
HUH

Buffalo, NY

#198 Jan 12, 2010
Or maybe she's taking her meds to "tame" her psychotic behavior. You should see her when she's off of them...She has a crazy look in her eyes!!!
Update

Buffalo, NY

#199 Jan 13, 2010
Sounds like you really know her. I do not although a friend of mind had a really bad experience with her. Psychotic was exactly one of the words she used to describe her. Maybe she will be the one to get her current husband to stop his cheating ways. He will be too scared to cross her. lol
HUH

Brookville, IN

#200 Jan 14, 2010
You have no idea the stuff that I know about her and can confirmed all the crooked things that she's done in her life. Let's just say she has "wronged" a lot of people and that is why soooo many people hate her. It's because they have all seen her true colors and just how crazy she can be. It's only a matter of time before she goes crazy on Ed too when she gets smart and realizes that he cheats on her too. Oh and he can't stop, nor has he stopped his cheating ways and this I know for a fact.
ray from bflo

Buffalo, NY

#201 Feb 27, 2010
i think this is all baloney dont you people have better things to discuss
HUH

Utica, NY

#202 Mar 1, 2010
I think "Ray from bflo" aka Tammy meant to say 'bologna'. It's okay, we understand her underachievement! "Ray" is another one trying to cover up the truth of these two low lifes! Good try but it's obvious the world knows how these two treat and screw over other people!
Update

Buffalo, NY

#203 Mar 3, 2010
I think it's funny how there have not been any comments for over a month and then someone writes "don't you have anything better to discuss". Well...obviously there are ALOT of BETTER things to discuss but probably not more entertaining than the antics of the two crazies mentioned in this blog.
authority that knows

Buffalo, NY

#204 Jun 10, 2010
EAS Enterprises changed locations and names... a couple of times. It is now known as Earthco Development out of Kenmore. Still owned by Ed Skierczynski. Still out of money and out of time.
Of course

Beaumont, TX

#205 Jun 11, 2010
That does not surprise me. Someone like him has to keep changing names and locations because he would never have business if he stayed in the same place. Word gets out and people find out what a scam artist this guy is. Plus his work SUCKS and his customers usually have to hire someone else after Ed to clean up the mess he made. He's just like his wife. She's had more last names than anyone I've ever met. But that's what phony, criminals must do so that people don't realize who they really are.
Thank you. I will get the word out about this business in Kenmore.
another non-believer

Buffalo, NY

#206 Jun 17, 2010
He also has used the name BuffCo. Don't work for him either. He treats pay day like its optional.
Of course wrote:
That does not surprise me. Someone like him has to keep changing names and locations because he would never have business if he stayed in the same place. Word gets out and people find out what a scam artist this guy is. Plus his work SUCKS and his customers usually have to hire someone else after Ed to clean up the mess he made. He's just like his wife. She's had more last names than anyone I've ever met. But that's what phony, criminals must do so that people don't realize who they really are.
Thank you. I will get the word out about this business in Kenmore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homes of Pigeon, Casey being searched 17 hr another 1
News Angola Man Faces Felony Charges Connected to Hi... (Oct '07) Nov '14 Polski Jidek 12
News Teenager shot in Buffalo dies (Jun '09) Oct '14 lol 8
News Bennett Beach is off limits to swimmers (Jul '14) Aug '14 henu 3
News Attempted murder charge for Buffalo bar manager (Jul '14) Aug '14 straight_shooter 3
News Violent inmate injures 2 Buffalo deputies (Jul '14) Jul '14 Wheres Jimmy Z 3
News Troopers say man tried to ditch drug paraphernalia (May '14) Jun '14 The Wandering Jew 2
More from around the web