Sheriff's Lieutenant behind bars

Sheriff's Lieutenant behind bars

There are 202 comments on the WIVB-TV Buffalo story from Feb 20, 2009, titled Sheriff's Lieutenant behind bars. In it, WIVB-TV Buffalo reports that:

An Erie County Sheriff's lieutenant is behind bars right now. News 4 has learned that Lieutenant Keith Kibler has been arrested in Hamburg in connection with a domestic incident and was charged with reckless ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB-TV Buffalo.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
sam

United States

#1 Feb 24, 2009
Maybe he will finally get what he deserves. It is not right he keeps treating women/people like this and still has a badge.
sherry

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2009
why is it always people while prestige jobs or higher ups always getting way with these things?
This is not the first time this man has been arrested or has been in trouble with the law. when is enough enough? when he really hurts some one bad. how can they keep looking the other way in the sheriffs' department.
dejavue

Auburn, ME

#3 Feb 24, 2009
sherry wrote:
why is it always people while prestige jobs or higher ups always getting way with these things?
This is not the first time this man has been arrested or has been in trouble with the law. when is enough enough? when he really hurts some one bad. how can they keep looking the other way in the sheriffs' department.
Its a buddy buddy thing.
jailtimecomiing

Lockport, NY

#4 Feb 25, 2009
dejavue wrote:
<quoted text>Its a buddy buddy thing.
now it will be bubba bubba time.......alot of this in north collins station too....not doing their jobs.they can be replaced....
clean out the corners

Buffalo, NY

#5 Feb 25, 2009
You reach your greatest measure of corruption...when you reach your highest level of success..old confucious wanted to say!
out with the corrupt

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2009
clean out the corners wrote:
You reach your greatest measure of corruption...when you reach your highest level of success..old confucious wanted to say!
Yes, it is time they take a closer look at some of the people abusing their positions and clean house.These are suppose to be officers of the LAW, serve & protech. They are the ones abusing the system. How can we trust them?
bryandoil

Buffalo, NY

#7 Feb 26, 2009
you can not trust me. i am the boss. no one looks
at what i have done. i run the department, and i have yet to be caught as a very bad abusive prik.
GinaMarie

Titusville, PA

#8 Feb 26, 2009
Well, he really did hurt someone bad before this. His previous wife, before this one. I had liked Keith for a long time, until i saw too many black eyes, and bruised body parts on someone very close to me. The same person is out of work because of a major surgery that she had due from too many beatings from this man. He almost killed her. During surgery he had done more damage than the doctors even knew!! He was in trouble for this before, and was on probabtion before for his BEATINGS!!!! Nothing was ever done to him. Now, because his new wife is also a cop, finally justice can be done. Well, it should have been done years ago when it was the worst. This time was mild, compared to what he did to the person close to me. I cannot believe cops get away with this stuff,,, he isn't the only one out there abusing their position.
sherry wrote:
tippy

Buffalo, NY

#9 Feb 27, 2009
hi to the taxpayers of wny! did you know you are helping pay for 100 new survellience cameras inside the jail at the echc? with installation
the total will be about a half a mill.
see, there is already video survellience there. lots of it. we know where the current system is viewed, but this useless new crap - who is watching? yeah yeah, i can hear it now,
"maybe there will be less criminal activity among the deps"
nope. even though mrsa is killing inmates and deputies (as there is no soap - of any kind to clean up ANYTHING), this money is being used for WHAT? They will not buy cleaning supplies.
this BRIBE taken from the feds is sickening.
they will give us toys (useless) as long as we help them out with certian 'policies'.
and that is how the feds get their sickening hooks into local agenceies. coast to coast.
enough people have been railing against this, so
do not say 'huuhhhh?'
fight this crud. you know the thought police are already thinking of the next way to control you.
what do we do?
Whoa_What

Lancaster, NY

#10 Feb 27, 2009
tippy wrote:
hi to the taxpayers of wny! did you know you are helping pay for 100 new survellience cameras inside the jail at the echc? with installation
the total will be about a half a mill.
see, there is already video survellience there. lots of it. we know where the current system is viewed, but this useless new crap - who is watching? yeah yeah, i can hear it now,
"maybe there will be less criminal activity among the deps"
nope. even though mrsa is killing inmates and deputies (as there is no soap - of any kind to clean up ANYTHING), this money is being used for WHAT? They will not buy cleaning supplies.
this BRIBE taken from the feds is sickening.
they will give us toys (useless) as long as we help them out with certian 'policies'.
and that is how the feds get their sickening hooks into local agenceies. coast to coast.
enough people have been railing against this, so
do not say 'huuhhhh?'
fight this crud. you know the thought police are already thinking of the next way to control you.
what do we do?
Uh, excuse me, but what does this have to do with this guy beating up his wife?

While your points may be well taken, I'm not sure what it has to do with the news story.
tippy

Buffalo, NY

#11 Feb 27, 2009
plantin' a seed, bro.
wonderbuoy

Buffalo, NY

#12 Feb 28, 2009
FU C*! PLANT THAT SEED! THESE AS*H OL*S ARE GENUINE
AS*HO LES! THERE IS A LOT MORE< DUDE>. FU K THAT LTS STORY> I KNOW # DEAD INMATES! DEAD CO'S!
WE HEAR SHI*. CAN ANYONE PROVE IT?
Julie

Lancaster, NY

#13 Feb 28, 2009
GinaMarie...why wasn't this man reported for beating his previous wife before? I know the sheriff's department takes this stuff very seriously. Was he on drugs/alcohol? How long did she stay before she finally got smart and left him? Did he have relations with other women? Too many characteristics that all web together to make a monster do what they do.
Well, he really did hurt someone bad before this. His previous wife, before this one. I had liked Keith for a long time, until i saw too many black eyes, and bruised body parts on someone very close to me. The same person is out of work because of a major surgery that she had due from too many beatings from this man. He almost killed her. During surgery he had done more damage than the doctors even knew!! He was in trouble for this before, and was on probabtion before for his BEATINGS!!!! Nothing was ever done to him. Now, because his new wife is also a cop, finally justice can be done. Well, it should have been done years ago when it was the worst. This time was mild, compared to what he did to the person close to me. I cannot believe cops get away with this stuff,,, he isn't the only one out there abusing their position
Julie

Lancaster, NY

#14 Feb 28, 2009
sherry wrote:
Sherry...how do you know that this is the not the first time this man has done this?
sherry

United States

#15 Feb 28, 2009
Julie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sherry...how do you know that this is the not the first time this man has done this?
Because I know him.
julie

Guilderland, NY

#17 Mar 1, 2009
Maybe he will finally get what he deserves. It is not right he keeps treating women/people like this and still has a badge.
Sam... how do you this isn't the first time?
Brit

Guilderland, NY

#18 Mar 1, 2009
GinaMarie...why wasn't this man reported for beating his previous wife before? I know the sheriff's department takes this stuff very seriously. Was he on drugs/alcohol? How long did she stay before she finally got smart and left him? Did he have relations with other women? Too many characteristics that all web together to make a monster do what they do.
Well, he really did hurt someone bad before this. His previous wife, before this one. I had liked Keith for a long time, until i saw too many black eyes, and bruised body parts on someone very close to me. The same person is out of work because of a major surgery that she had due from too many beatings from this man. He almost killed her. During surgery he had done more damage than the doctors even knew!! He was in trouble for this before, and was on probabtion before for his BEATINGS!!!! Nothing was ever done to him. Now, because his new wife is also a cop, finally justice can be done. Well, it should have been done years ago when it was the worst. This time was mild, compared to what he did to the person close to me. I cannot believe cops get away with this stuff,,, he isn't the only one out there abusing their position
Hey Gina...don't forget to tell everyone that the "ex" you speak about has a couple order of protections AGAINST her and how many times was she arrested and literally dragged away by the cops. You make her out to be some sweet little angel, but she is a pitiful, disgusting person! Don't forget to mention also how she had to write a letter to the court to drop charges she placed on her boyfriend and explain how she lied to have this man arrested because she "was mad and wasn't taking her medication". She also cheated on her husband and aren't you the one who advised him about her affair? Bottom line is that you shouldn't place your opinions here when you both lead crooked lives!
huh

Buffalo, NY

#19 Mar 1, 2009
the above was written in defense of who?
Brit

Lancaster, NY

#20 Mar 2, 2009
I'm just sick of ignorant people who lie and EMBELISH stories. The woman that GinaMarie speaks of is a complete loser who can't keep her legs closed and uses men for money. She is a criminal herself and is psychotic! Oh and a boob job is not considered "major surgery!"
Bill

Corning, NY

#21 Mar 3, 2009
There is a terrible double standard concerning law enforcement officials and the people they are supposed to protect and serve. If you are charged with domestic or spousal abuse, you cannot have a pistol permit. Too many cops use alcohol as an excuse for supposed stress on the job, go home and abuse their spouses and children. If the law were to be enforced, we would have very few armed police on the job. Look at divorce rates of policemen, including the state police, and especially corrections officers. They are very well compensated for their jobs, but lack what the working man has, common sense. Just pick up any newspaper, you usually will find some article involving a sheriff's deputy, officer in charge, committing some offense which would mean jail time for someone in non-law enforcement work. The good ol' boy network, you wouldn't arrest your brother. A police officer who has a record of the most DUI arrests while on duty, has no qualms about drinking with his buddies and driving fast. After all, who do they have to answer to? This sheriff's Lt is just one, how many others are there who get away with abuse of some kind, usually to a member of their immediate family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump is not real (Apr '16) Mar '18 jean 2
News Akron man accused of DWI after driving into house (Jan '12) Nov '17 blew point15 3
Adopted in 1967 - OLV Infant Home (Jun '17) Jun '17 Mary 1
News Donald Trump supporter defends hanging noose at... (Oct '16) Feb '17 Night Heat 21
News Time to get tough on animal abuse (Jun '11) Feb '17 lol 84
News Former prime minister, a U.S. citizen, wins Som... (Feb '17) Feb '17 lol 1
News New Charge for Man Accused of Shooting 11-Year-... (Dec '16) Dec '16 lol 1