More vacancies for downtown HSBC Tower

May 26, 2012 Full story: WIVB-TV Buffalo

BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Canadian government is closing its Buffalo consulate in the HSBC Tower - and that's just the beginning of the vacancies.

Full Story
food stamp lover

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 29, 2012
""[] But right in the tower's shadow is a spot of land that's seen as having a much brighter future. Officials envision the Webster Block as one of the most sought after properties along the city's waterfront.[]the requirements include: "A project that builds on recreational and sports opportunities in the district and creates lively street activity, year round.""

Um, I saw one prostitute mix it up with another near the central library last saturday. Took her belt off and smacked the other one real good. Bitch had it coming for talking all that shit.

Now that's lively street activity. Damn!!!!
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

#2 May 29, 2012
food stamp lover wrote:
""[] But right in the tower's shadow is a spot of land that's seen as having a much brighter future. Officials envision the Webster Block as one of the most sought after properties along the city's waterfront.[]the requirements include: "A project that builds on recreational and sports opportunities in the district and creates lively street activity, year round.""
Um, I saw one prostitute mix it up with another near the central library last saturday. Took her belt off and smacked the other one real good. Bitch had it coming for talking all that shit.
Now that's lively street activity. Damn!!!!
They should use that spot for low income housing, a 7/11, a liquor store, a check cashing place and a Baptist church.

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#3 May 29, 2012
C C Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
They should use that spot for low income housing, a 7/11, a liquor store, a check cashing place and a Baptist church.
So where do people go for their cell phones? Some developer you are with no Cricket store.
goes around comes around

Buffalo, NY

#4 May 29, 2012
Your Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>
So where do people go for their cell phones? Some developer you are with no Cricket store.
Don't forget the street bbq grills too with no dept of health inspections. They gots to eat too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angola Man Faces Felony Charges Connected to Hi... (Oct '07) Nov '14 Polski Jidek 12
Teenager shot in Buffalo dies (Jun '09) Oct '14 lol 8
Bennett Beach is off limits to swimmers (Jul '14) Aug '14 henu 3
Attempted murder charge for Buffalo bar manager (Jul '14) Aug '14 straight_shooter 3
Violent inmate injures 2 Buffalo deputies (Jul '14) Jul '14 Wheres Jimmy Z 3
Troopers say man tried to ditch drug paraphernalia (May '14) Jun '14 The Wandering Jew 2
Officers assaulted at Correctional Facilities (Apr '14) Apr '14 Eric 1
More from around the web