Man killed in motorcycle accident in ...

Man killed in motorcycle accident in Elmore County

There are 4 comments on the The Mobile Register Online story from Nov 11, 2009, titled Man killed in motorcycle accident in Elmore County. In it, The Mobile Register Online reports that:

A Deatsville man was killed Sunday night in a motorcycle wreck in Elmore County, Alabama State Troopers report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mobile Register Online.

Since: Oct 08

Nashville, TN

#1 Nov 12, 2009
Has anyone seen any details about how the accident happened? Daniel was a very experienced rider.
My2Sun

Tallahassee, FL

#2 Nov 18, 2009
I am surprised that everything was so vague. From the report to the obituary. He did quite a bit for a young man his age.

Since: Oct 08

Nashville, TN

#3 Nov 20, 2009
It was at night on a country road. My understanding is that he was found by a friend he was supposed to call when he got home and had gone looking for him.
My2Sun

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Nov 21, 2009
He was in a great sense of humor when we last talked, dealing with life like everyone else. It is hard when someone passes so suddenly and without cause to be determined if it can be. Family and friends are left to wonder what happened and it rattles you. Hopefully they will determine something and the family can find some peace. He was in the industry for a long time and had many friends I am sure who would also like to know. Talented guy, did a lot in a short life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elmore County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mother of 17-year-old Elmore County murder susp... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Family friend 1
News Draper Correctional Facility in Elmore (Jan '16) Mar '16 edward nard 3
Gays ran out of Millbrook, Alabama? (Mar '15) Jan '16 Misty 2
News Stephanie Nicole Jones (Apr '13) Aug '15 Don 12
News Elmore judge welcomes Alabama ruling halting 'b... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Christian Fumblem... 12
News 3 more home burglary arrests in Elmore County (Feb '15) Feb '15 madinelmore 1
News Felony rape suspect 'caught in the act' (Sep '10) May '13 Linda Coleman 6
More from around the web