Elmore County is cramming the van for...

Elmore County is cramming the van for schools

There are 1 comment on the Montgomery Advertiser story from Jul 28, 2008, titled Elmore County is cramming the van for schools. In it, Montgomery Advertiser reports that:

The Elmore County Student Outreach Services will host the 4th annual "Cram the Van" this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montgomery Advertiser.

Allyson

Hamilton, GA

#1 Jul 29, 2008
Hi, I just recently relocated my family to the state of Alabama a month ago and I am still trying to find my way around. I am trying to find out information on resources and programs available that help aid with school supplies?

I have two boys that will be attending Millbrook schools next month in 2nd and 7th grade and I am a disabled vet and a full time student and I am limited on resources right night and school is right around the corner and I ran accross this posting.

Maybe I am to late but if anyone knows where I need to go or who I need to contact to see about help with getting my boys school supplies, please let me know.

My email is: [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elmore County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stephanie Nicole Jones (Apr '13) Aug 26 Don 12
News Elmore judge welcomes Alabama ruling halting 'b... Mar '15 Christian Fumblem... 12
Gays ran out of Millbrook, Alabama? Mar '15 guess who two 1
News 3 more home burglary arrests in Elmore County (Feb '15) Feb '15 madinelmore 1
News Felony rape suspect 'caught in the act' (Sep '10) May '13 Linda Coleman 6
News DEVELOPING: Major Round Up On Going In Macon - ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sam 1
News Dunkin' Donuts coming to Montgomery (May '08) Jan '12 katty 14
More from around the web