Holyrood council addresses trailers p...

Holyrood council addresses trailers parked on streets

There are 2 comments on the Ellsworth Reporter story from Feb 12, 2010, titled Holyrood council addresses trailers parked on streets. In it, Ellsworth Reporter reports that:

Holyrood council addresses trailers parked on streets By Mark McCoy Last Updated: February 10, 2010 Holyrood City Council members mulled a proposed trailer parking ordinance at their Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ellsworth Reporter.

Jim Erickson

Seattle, WA

#1 Mar 3, 2010
How can I get images of town to show someone (my father--in-law) who grew up there and his father was the town marshal and city power superintendent back in the early part of the 20th century?

Father-in-law's name is Hershel Montgomery.
curious

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 30, 2010
Check with your Library and also Google the names in. There is also pay services that will come up when searching.

Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellsworth County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two Hurt When Motorcycle Hits Deer (Aug '12) Aug '12 cares 1
News Cashco plans expansion (Apr '12) Apr '12 Yippie 1
News Fire in Wilson destroys historic opera house, d... (Nov '09) Nov '09 shannon haaga 1
News Trooper Finds $50,000 Worth of Methamphetamine ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Beetle63 4
News KHP Finds 2.5 Pounds Of Meth In Car's Fuel Tank (Mar '09) Mar '09 GroovyGirlinMN 1
More from around the web