El Paso police accuse 19-year-old of driving 89 mph on interstate while intoxicated

Apr 25, 2013 Read more: El Paso Times

A 19-year-old East Side man is accused of driving 89 mph on Interstate 10 early this morning while intoxicated, police said.

Read more
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#1 Apr 26, 2013
It's not that the city of El Paso has more drunks, It's that the police spend more of their time catching them. I live in Tn. and we have more bars than El Paso, and I know a lot of people drink, do crack, meth, pills and more, and still drive around town. The police here has more problem catching up with shootings, home invasions, robberies. than wait for drunks, The Police there has the time. Don't complain having drunks, because that is better than being rob by a gun man get in out of your apt.
Hank Dyson

El Paso, TX

#2 Apr 26, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
It's not that the city of El Paso has more drunks, It's that the police spend more of their time catching them. I live in Tn. and we have more bars than El Paso, and I know a lot of people drink, do crack, meth, pills and more, and still drive around town. The police here has more problem catching up with shootings, home invasions, robberies. than wait for drunks, The Police there has the time. Don't complain having drunks, because that is better than being rob by a gun man get in out of your apt.
Did you not serve on the force? If so, how can you condone such reckless, dangerous behavior? I hope you don't speak for the majority of policemen today because drunk driving is a scourge on our society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Paso County Commissioners Court signs brief ... Apr 9 huey goins 7
News Downtown El Paso group loses building bid to no... Apr 5 huey goins 4
News El Paso, area report high rates of vaccination Feb '15 L Morales 7
News State Sen. Jos Rodr guez: An El Paso mun... Feb '15 POS 10
News HSI Officials: Key to stopping human traffickin... Feb '15 huey goins 7
News El Paso County commissioners ask UMC to conside... Jan '15 L Morales 3
News El Paso County District Attorney Esparza to be ... Jan '15 L Morales 3
More from around the web