El Paso police accuse 19-year-old of ...

El Paso police accuse 19-year-old of driving 89 mph on interstate while intoxicated

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 25, 2013, titled El Paso police accuse 19-year-old of driving 89 mph on interstate while intoxicated. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

A 19-year-old East Side man is accused of driving 89 mph on Interstate 10 early this morning while intoxicated, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#1 Apr 26, 2013
It's not that the city of El Paso has more drunks, It's that the police spend more of their time catching them. I live in Tn. and we have more bars than El Paso, and I know a lot of people drink, do crack, meth, pills and more, and still drive around town. The police here has more problem catching up with shootings, home invasions, robberies. than wait for drunks, The Police there has the time. Don't complain having drunks, because that is better than being rob by a gun man get in out of your apt.
Hank Dyson

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
It's not that the city of El Paso has more drunks, It's that the police spend more of their time catching them. I live in Tn. and we have more bars than El Paso, and I know a lot of people drink, do crack, meth, pills and more, and still drive around town. The police here has more problem catching up with shootings, home invasions, robberies. than wait for drunks, The Police there has the time. Don't complain having drunks, because that is better than being rob by a gun man get in out of your apt.
Did you not serve on the force? If so, how can you condone such reckless, dangerous behavior? I hope you don't speak for the majority of policemen today because drunk driving is a scourge on our society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 arrested in shooting at border agent's vehicle Nov '17 Just Fart 11
News CNN pundit tells border summit that Trump is a ... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Farts bonus 5
News Organizations offering school supplies to needy... (Aug '08) Jul '17 Chuco915 8
News Ex-foster parents' sexual assault charges dismi... (Mar '17) Jul '17 Maria 3
News El Paso County Judge considering a run for Cong... (Jun '17) Jun '17 More wet farts 4
News Council to see new faces; incumbent Tolbert trails (Jun '17) Jun '17 Fart ballot 6
News State files motion to combine all the "sanctuar... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Seafood farts 16
More from around the web