El Paso County clinics opposed by some

El Paso County clinics opposed by some

There are 29 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 7, 2013, titled El Paso County clinics opposed by some. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

El Paso Commissioners Court on Monday will consider letting the hospital district issue $162 million in certificates of obligation to build outpatient clinics throughout the community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Red

El Paso, TX

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Thank you County Judge Veronica Escobar, you are not a Ripofflican.... You don't want Old people and children to fend for themselves. If americaca took your lead their wouldn't be any need for guns. the W and the Ripofflican Lackeys started 2 wars on lies and peoples dies, you are helping people live.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#2 Apr 7, 2013
Red wrote:
Thank you County Judge Veronica Escobar, you are not a Ripofflican.... You don't want Old people and children to fend for themselves. If americaca took your lead their wouldn't be any need for guns. the W and the Ripofflican Lackeys started 2 wars on lies and peoples dies, you are helping people live.
I never voted for her but I wish I did. She's a real trooper, battling for the people and not afraid to throw her weight around when necessary. She does have very thick thighs but she has quite a brain on her and she's always speaking out for injustice, which I hate. May she serve for decades and continue her lovely efforts.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Apr 7, 2013
This is just the beginning of ObamaCare. The poor will no longer be wanted in Hospital Emergency Rooms. Why? Well, they now have Healthcare Insurance. Is'nt that what they wanted anyways? They should have used "Preventive" measures so they would'nt get sick. ObamaCare=take to aspirins and call me in two weeks.
Pietrangelo

United States

#4 Apr 7, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
This is just the beginning of ObamaCare. The poor will no longer be wanted in Hospital Emergency Rooms. Why? Well, they now have Healthcare Insurance. Is'nt that what they wanted anyways? They should have used "Preventive" measures so they would'nt get sick. ObamaCare=take to aspirins and call me in two weeks.
You and your ilk voted for him so now you're going to have to suck on it.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#5 Apr 7, 2013
We need to have a vote on this matter. e should not be stuck like the City council stuck us on the insurance vote and recall issue.
Larry Grover

United States

#6 Apr 7, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
We need to have a vote on this matter. e should not be stuck like the City council stuck us on the insurance vote and recall issue.
We did vote on it - it was known as the election of 2012. Everyone knew that Romney would repeal but he lost so case closed.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#7 Apr 7, 2013
We still need a vote on this issue. Thank God Cook and Byrd and hopefully Ortega will be gone and we will have some sensible conservative people on Council. However we need to Kick the county judge's posterior all over the place if she votes this item into law. The voters need a voice in this in November of 2014. This should be waited on.
DJ Jessy Fresh

El Paso, TX

#8 Apr 7, 2013
Pietrangelo wrote:
<quoted text>
He tricked alot of people the first time and then again. Hell even I got tricked into voting for him again. You cant blame the people blame the main stream media.
Huey Goins

El Paso, TX

#9 Apr 8, 2013
Pietrangelo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are rich and you vote republican that is 1 thing. If you are poor and vote republican you are dumb as hell. I have a good life worked union most of the time except for 4 years in the navy and I would not have voted, come hell or high water, for the non tax reporting vulture capitalist who pussied out like W did and the jerk that wants to take away the social security saftey net and give more tax breaks to fat cats such as himself.We were the only civilized country in the world with out universal health care. Were as in was and not no more.Like it or lump it Obama care is here get over it or get gone.Pass the word to the NRA that their shit stinks and is getting old too. Like my little old grey haired granny used to say," F....um."
Pietrangelo

El Paso, TX

#10 Apr 8, 2013
Huey Goins wrote:
<quoted text> If you are rich and you vote republican that is 1 thing. If you are poor and vote republican you are dumb as hell. I have a good life worked union most of the time except for 4 years in the navy and I would not have voted, come hell or high water, for the non tax reporting vulture capitalist who pussied out like W did and the jerk that wants to take away the social security saftey net and give more tax breaks to fat cats such as himself.We were the only civilized country in the world with out universal health care. Were as in was and not no more.Like it or lump it Obama care is here get over it or get gone.Pass the word to the NRA that their shit stinks and is getting old too. Like my little old grey haired granny used to say," F....um."
Obama Care is here, no doubt about it. The poster who asked for a vote liked it at first and then doesn't any longer, which is the case with most everyone who has to actually pay for this mess. Of course the poor and indigent and dopey union workers love it but business owners and middle class folks who are getting gouged do not. It's already a debacle and honest new outlets are reporting this, even though it's not even implemented yet! You can boast vainglorious all you like, but one of three things will happen: It will be repealed, it will be watered down dramatically or we will go bankrupt as a country. As for you, it's obvious what your level of education and intelligence is, being stuck with having to join the Navy and then a union. It's people like you who have no ability to make it themselves without assistance from others which are mucking things up.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#11 Apr 8, 2013
Vincent Perez promised his people that he would not raise taxes on the people. Today he showed that he was willing to turn his back on them. Instead of sending this to the voters like he and the rest of the commission should have he voted with the County Judge and her lackey. Now this is going to cost voters an extra $20.00 per month (right?). Hell all they had to do was lower the number of clinic to one in the lower valley and the Upper valley.
Huey Goins-

El Paso, TX

#13 Apr 9, 2013
Pietrangelo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Care is here, no doubt about it. The poster who asked for a vote liked it at first and then doesn't any longer, which is the case with most everyone who has to actually pay for this mess. Of course the poor and indigent and dopey union workers love it but business owners and middle class folks who are getting gouged do not. It's already a debacle and honest new outlets are reporting this, even though it's not even implemented yet! You can boast vainglorious all you like, but one of three things will happen: It will be repealed, it will be watered down dramatically or we will go bankrupt as a country. As for you, it's obvious what your level of education and intelligence is, being stuck with having to join the Navy and then a union. It's people like you who have no ability to make it themselves without assistance from others which are mucking things up.
Loud mouth chicken *** punk. You could not have stood any watches or even had the balls to go into the engine room fire room emergency diesel motor whale boat evaps after steering much less stood shore patrol brig chased so what good are you punk. Too damn stupid to have been inside a class room at UTEP either. You know about as much about term papers american history world history english as you know about what it takes to serve in the service navy or what ever. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.Fix news fat boy Sister Sarah ain't news but BS and anyone with the brains to pour piss out of a boot knows it. My nice 3BD double garage is paid for and your's punk. I bought a new ford and a new fxdb 2 months ago and life is good. You can not get a re-do on Obama care can not water it down and you can go take a flying leep at the moon. Majority of americans will not allow the republicans in the pockets of the rich boys to take this away from them and you can shove it where the sun don't shine. A poor republican with Sister Sarah bumper stickers holding that rattle trap together is the height of stupidity.
El Poncho de Toro Escobar

El Paso, TX

#14 Apr 9, 2013
Huey Goins- wrote:
<quoted text> Loud mouth chicken *** punk. You could not have stood any watches or even had the balls to go into the engine room fire room emergency diesel motor whale boat evaps after steering much less stood shore patrol brig chased so what good are you punk. Too damn stupid to have been inside a class room at UTEP either. You know about as much about term papers american history world history english as you know about what it takes to serve in the service navy or what ever. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.Fix news fat boy Sister Sarah ain't news but BS and anyone with the brains to pour piss out of a boot knows it. My nice 3BD double garage is paid for and your's punk. I bought a new ford and a new fxdb 2 months ago and life is good. You can not get a re-do on Obama care can not water it down and you can go take a flying leep at the moon. Majority of americans will not allow the republicans in the pockets of the rich boys to take this away from them and you can shove it where the sun don't shine. A poor republican with Sister Sarah bumper stickers holding that rattle trap together is the height of stupidity.
Would you please rewrite this using proper grammar, sentence structure and punctuation so that we can figure our what you are saying? Thanks a million, champ.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#15 Apr 9, 2013
Huey Goins- wrote:
<quoted text> Loud mouth chicken *** punk. You could not have stood any watches or even had the balls to go into the engine room fire room emergency diesel motor whale boat evaps after steering much less stood shore patrol brig chased so what good are you punk. Too damn stupid to have been inside a class room at UTEP either. You know about as much about term papers american history world history english as you know about what it takes to serve in the service navy or what ever. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.Fix news fat boy Sister Sarah ain't news but BS and anyone with the brains to pour piss out of a boot knows it. My nice 3BD double garage is paid for and your's punk. I bought a new ford and a new fxdb 2 months ago and life is good. You can not get a re-do on Obama care can not water it down and you can go take a flying leep at the moon. Majority of americans will not allow the republicans in the pockets of the rich boys to take this away from them and you can shove it where the sun don't shine. A poor republican with Sister Sarah bumper stickers holding that rattle trap together is the height of stupidity.
I get the tinkle in a boot remark but the rest is gobbledygook and I was in the Navy myself. Anyway, here is the latest:

"Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said Monday that she did not anticipate how complicated implementing the president's signature healthcare law would be.

Speaking to students at the Harvard School of Public Health, Sebelius said implementation had been hampered by the law's slow roll out.

The HHS secretary said her department was "closely" monitoring state progress on the exchanges and Medicaid expansion, both set to debut at the beginning of October. Last month, Sebelius became the first Obama administration official to acknowledge that insurance premiums could increase under the law."

So I guess you're wrong, fellow swabby. The law is a lemon.
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#16 Apr 9, 2013
Huey Goins- wrote:
Hey, old salt, what's shaking? How are your brother Dewey and Louie?
Polockmaster

El Paso, TX

#17 Apr 9, 2013
El Poncho de Toro Escobar wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please rewrite this using proper grammar, sentence structure and punctuation so that we can figure our what you are saying? Thanks a million, champ.
Why? are you a Polock? I understood everything he wrote.
Ted Bell

El Paso, TX

#18 Apr 9, 2013
Huey Goins- wrote:
<quoted text> My nice 3BD double garage is paid for.
Good for you! I bought my wife some new breasts recently too but her's are 42DD. I hope your enjoying them as much I am with my wife's.
El Poncho de Toro Escobar

El Paso, TX

#19 Apr 9, 2013
Polockmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? are you a Polock? I understood everything he wrote.
Like hell, you did. My butt. Get over yourself, you damn, stinking yarbles.
huey Goins

El Paso, TX

#20 Apr 9, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
I get the tinkle in a boot remark but the rest is gobbledygook and I was in the Navy myself. Anyway, here is the latest:
"Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said Monday that she did not anticipate how complicated implementing the president's signature healthcare law would be.
Speaking to students at the Harvard School of Public Health, Sebelius said implementation had been hampered by the law's slow roll out.
The HHS secretary said her department was "closely" monitoring state progress on the exchanges and Medicaid expansion, both set to debut at the beginning of October. Last month, Sebelius became the first Obama administration official to acknowledge that insurance premiums could increase under the law."
So I guess you're wrong, fellow swabby. The law is a lemon.
You stood throttle lower level evap watches in the engine room and messenger watches burners in the fire room too. You were an engineer in the motor whale boat and knew how to answere the bells. You stood evap watches stood Special Sea Detail in 1 of the emergency diesels and GQ in after steering.You made atleast E4 and stood shore patrol and you drank beer in Marselle Cannes Naples Barcelona Virgin Islands and you fished pilots out of the med when you were plane guarding too. You went to the leaning tower of Piza and you can tell the difference between a american a english a Canadian woman and german Italian and Muslim women einstein? You took english 3101 3102 and a Creative writing class at Utep along with american world history and atleast 2 constitutional law clases too? You stood shore patrol in Norfolk Charleston too. You spent atlast 5 weeks brig chasing at the red line brig in Charleston. Wrong boss. Obama care is not perfect but it is a lot better than anything the republicans that are in the pockets of the rich boys have ever or will ever provide to we the people.Reason why the republicans are going the way of the dinosaure.Remember the owl poem. Chicken horse cow duck.......tell someone that gives a HOOT.
Huey Goins

El Paso, TX

#21 Apr 9, 2013
El Poncho de Toro Escobar wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling correction guy. "We"? You got a mouse in your pocket? If you are too stupid to understand written english with out some commas you are so dumb and stupid it is not even funny. Remember the Owl Poem. Chicken horse cow duck....tell some one that gives a Hoot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Paso Naturally Texas' westernmost city thriv... 23 hr DC Dave 11
News Memo: El Paso candidate sent nude photos using ... May '16 huey goins 4
News El Paso sued over jailing for unpaid tickets Apr '16 huey goins 5
News Fred Loya plans to expand, asks for incentives Apr '16 huey goins 6
News Jeb Bush visits El Paso for private breakfast (Dec '15) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 17
News Building Children's Hospital Up For Vote (Oct '07) Dec '15 huey goins 91
News Groundbreaking held for Vietnam memorial (Dec '15) Dec '15 huey goins 11
More from around the web