Springs Man Shot to Death, Police Upg...

Springs Man Shot to Death, Police Upgrade Case to Murder

There are 2 comments on the KRDO-TV Colorado Springs story from Mar 31, 2009, titled Springs Man Shot to Death, Police Upgrade Case to Murder. In it, KRDO-TV Colorado Springs reports that:

Police have ruled the shooting death of 21-year-old Jonathan Frazier as a homicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRDO-TV Colorado Springs.

kel

Davenport, IA

#1 Apr 1, 2009
that was my best friends brother
sisters love

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2009
my heart and prayers are with this family.i have been thru this and i know how they feel.why does this have to happen to good people,i hope who done this was caught cause my sisters wasnt,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Paso County jail is home to people too poor ... Nov 15 Michael Sandoval 1
News Bond reduced for drifter linked to Mount Herman... Nov 11 Fact of the Matter 2
Jamey hizer Jul '17 MemyselfI 1
El Paso County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Rec... (Sep '16) May '17 Old Gals 3
How much time will I serve? (May '17) May '17 paul51174 1
News Darryl Glenn Says He's 'Suspended' Trump Endors... (Oct '16) Oct '16 USA Today 12
News Public comment period underway on 911 fee incre... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Mitchell 1
More from around the web