Woman abused boyfriend's baby daughter

Nov 14, 2011 Full story: KXRM-TV Colorado Springs 8

Read more: Local , Crime , Child Abuse in Colorado Springs , Melissa Alexander , Alexander Arrested , Alexander Abused Girl , Alexander Abused Baby , Alexander Dropped Baby , Alexander Pushes Baby , Jocilynn Graham , Graham Abused , Graham Hurt by Alexander , Matthew Strickland , Strickland's Daughter Abused , Strickland's Daughter Hurt , ... (more)

Full Story
Outraged

Washington, DC

#1 Nov 15, 2011
Why wasnt the baby with the mother, who apparently had custody of her until recent?? And, why was the girlfriend allowed to continuously abuse the baby?
Friend of the family

Castroville, TX

#2 Nov 15, 2011
Because the DHS in colorado is STUPID!!! and gave the father custody.. and DHS approved this child beater to watch this baby while the father was training!!
Custody

El Paso, TX

#3 Nov 15, 2011
Friend of the family wrote:
Because the DHS in colorado is STUPID!!! and gave the father custody.. and DHS approved this child beater to watch this baby while the father was training!!
You can well imagine how bad the biological mother must be for the father to get custody! There's more to this sad story.
Friend of the family

Castroville, TX

#5 Nov 16, 2011
actually the bio mother is a good mother, she is young this was her 1st child and you dont know the entire story your right!! but why dont you look in to it because once you do i promise you, that u will see where DHS screwed up.. just yesterday the mother got custody of her daughter!!! so like i said check ur info before running your mouth.. all that anyone needs to worry about is justice for this little girl!!
Custody wrote:
<quoted text>You can well imagine how bad the biological mother must be for the father to get custody! There's more to this sad story.
Friend

El Paso, TX

#6 Nov 19, 2011
Friend of the family wrote:
actually the bio mother is a good mother, she is young this was her 1st child and you dont know the entire story your right!! but why dont you look in to it because once you do i promise you, that u will see where DHS screwed up.. just yesterday the mother got custody of her daughter!!! so like i said check ur info before running your mouth.. all that anyone needs to worry about is justice for this little girl!!
<quoted text>
If the sperm donor and recipient are anything like you I know exactly what happened! Run that in and out of your mouth and other orifices!
Someone who knows better

Colorado Springs, CO

#7 Nov 23, 2011
Friend of the family has no clue. The real reason that the father got custody was that the BIO mother abused her. Then to top it off the jerk of a father hooked up with someone just like the mother. Then the icing on the cake is that the girlfriend had a male friend over that assisted in abusing this little girl. Allot more than what was being reported.
WTH

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 Nov 30, 2011
Why are any of you going back and forth over bio mommy daddy history?? The important issue is whether or not the little girl is ok, or will make it. I dont know the father or mother but i knew the accused and she didnt seem like the abusive type to me.
XCS

El Cajon, CA

#9 Dec 16, 2011
Wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colorado Springs mayoral candidate arrested Jan 6 Thetruth 1
Help for Chloe Grace Nov '14 kathymckinney 1
Sexually Violent Predator Moves To New Colorado... Nov '14 kathymckinney 1
Fox News reported 'fake voting scandal' is actu... Oct '14 Understatement 2
Jury finds Colorado Springs shoplifter mostly r... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Thelma 1
Homeless woman identified, remembered fondly by... (Dec '13) Dec '13 CPMS 1
CO Sheriff: 'Should Be Able to Fire Representat... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Progressive hero 1
More from around the web