iPhone GPS aids in capture of car the...

iPhone GPS aids in capture of car theft suspect

There are 2 comments on the WKYC story from May 10, 2011, titled iPhone GPS aids in capture of car theft suspect. In it, WKYC reports that:

Police say an iPhone left in a stolen truck is how officers were able to capture a burglar suspected of multiple auto break-ins in Colorado Springs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYC.

“A Generic User”

Since: Jan 10

Another Person on the Internet

#1 May 11, 2011
Well that's nice. All the same, I'm glad I have LoJack in my car rather than an iPhone.

Since: Aug 09

Tappahannock, VA

#2 May 11, 2011
To insure resale value as well as a smooth transaction you should check the vehicle you are boosting for any micro chips.

Everyone knows this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US shooting suspect a 'weird loner' Nov '15 DILF 3
News First El Paso County sheriff subject of 'Colora... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Anorexic Elise 1
News Gov. Hickenlooper appoints Richard Gabriel to C... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Isolated House 1
News Colorado Springs mayoral candidate arrested (Jan '15) Jan '15 Thetruth 1
Help for Chloe Grace (Nov '14) Nov '14 kathymckinney 1
News Sexually Violent Predator Moves To New Colorado... (Nov '14) Nov '14 kathymckinney 1
News Fox News reported 'fake voting scandal' is actu... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Understatement 2
More from around the web