Colorado will rewrite medical marijuana business rules

Full story: Estes Park Trail-Gazette

The state agency charged with policing medical-marijuana dispensaries is preparing a broad rewrite of its rules for the businesses, just as the state begins to contemplate regulation for recreational marijuana stores.
Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Dec 19, 2012
electedface

Havertown, PA

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Estimates show that marijuana is America’s number one cash crop. However, marijuana remains untaxed. This is a new source of income for our nation, an income we desperately need.

Over 500 of the nation’s top economic professors have shared their opinion in supporting the removal of prohibition and imposing the taxation and regulation of marijuana as a way to slow the federal deficit.

Marijuana prohibition is costing America upwards of $20 billion annually. The hemp industry would not only create jobs, it would free up court time and jail space for real criminals among many other benefits. The list could go on.

Sign the petition in the video description.

Yes

Estes Park, CO

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Legalize it, don't criticize it!
JustSayinEP

Fort Collins, CO

#3 Dec 10, 2012
This is not me.

Well, I mean it is me, because I did have a go at my sister recently, but I swear I'ze trying to quit.

I think we should legalize incest, so that I could get out of jail and get back with my sister in Beckley.

Gawd do I miss her something aweful.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 11, 2012
JustSayinEP wrote:
This is not me.....
Ah, the bi-polar troll is busy having conversations with himself again, when he's not impressing himself with his ability to log onto the 'net via various ISP's.
Beckley

United States

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Great article on misuse of the word "troll" at Slate by Fahrad Manjoo. You might want to read it.

P.S. You can always post under your real name whenever you are ready to elevate this conversation.
JustSayinEP

Estes Park, CO

#6 Dec 11, 2012
No I will not. Everyone will then be able to look me up on the sex offenders database and see that I live way too close to them given my long list of horrible sex crimes comitted against juveniles, goldfish, Special Olympics participants, drywall consultants, and family reunion attendes.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Bi-Polar Troll wrote:
P.S. You can always post under your real name whenever you are ready to elevate this conversation.
Good one! The anonymous bi-polar multi-ISP troll wants to 'elevate' the conversations! Good luck with that, you slanderous s.o.b., you haven't demonstrated you have the maturity or the intellect to match any who attempt to post seriously to any Estes articles.
JustSayinEP

Estes Park, CO

#8 Dec 11, 2012
why is your location hidden oh great oracle of open mindedness
What is wrong with you

Johnstown, CO

#9 Dec 16, 2012
JustSayinEP wrote:
why is your location hidden oh great oracle of open mindedness
For the same reason you don't sign your real name or give your home address, because you are a coward who hides in the dark sending out angry insulting ridiculous comments to compensate for whatever your deeper issues are. Why do you only respond with such trash instead of engaging in an actual conversation as you claim you want to?
You're a bully hiding behind your ever changing ISPs and will always stay in your cave because you fear true interaction on a constructive level, in other words, you are obviously mentally ill and should spend some of your time on line getting therapy.
JustSayinEP

United States

#10 Dec 16, 2012
Who wanted to engage? I have already been engaged many times to my sister, and when it marriage to a close relative is finally legal outside of West Virginia, all of you all will have to rednecktify.
JewsPeeinEP

United States

#11 Dec 19, 2012
The more you spastic space cowboys say the less any of it makes sense without your sister is poon tang shake in one hand and your children borned by her form your seed in the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jury finds Colorado Springs shoplifter mostly r... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Thelma 1
Homeless woman identified, remembered fondly by... (Dec '13) Dec '13 CPMS 1
CO Sheriff: 'Should Be Able to Fire Representat... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Progressive hero 1
Green Mountain Falls ponders elimination of pol... (Jul '13) Aug '13 dltrent 2
Social media site cited in two sex assault cases (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rocky 1
First Gay Divorce Finalized In Colorado (Jul '13) Jul '13 RalphB 2
Gay divorces already on Colorado dockets (Jul '13) Jul '13 NorCal Native 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

El Paso County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••