Teen Dies After Being Found Criticall...

Teen Dies After Being Found Critically Injured On Rural El Dorado County Road

There are 6 comments on the CBS Local story from Apr 15, 2013, titled Teen Dies After Being Found Critically Injured On Rural El Dorado County Road. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Investigators are looking for clues in a possible hit-and-run crash on a rural El Dorado County road that killed a teenager over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Powel

South San Francisco, CA

#1 Apr 17, 2013
This is terrible.Who would hit him and leave him to die?
Jay

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2013
I live on sand ridge and I'm guessing it was one of these scum bag punk tweakers that race up and down the road, probably on there way home from a long nite of partying, just my best guess, hope whoever did it goes down big time
teena

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2013
that's the same comments I left on a earlier reprt page. almost the same exact comments.
Powel

South San Francisco, CA

#4 Apr 19, 2013
Probably one of those white trash that live in that scummy property at the top of Sandridge.The ones that had that giant no trespassing sign and had all those extreme right wing stickers all over their trucks.Pure white trash.The police should hunt them down and slit their filthy throats.
Jay

United States

#5 Apr 19, 2013
Haven't seen one of these crankers rip by in there import rice burners at a this week when the last month or so they would race by both ways multiple times a day every day and half the time at race track speeds and Rpm's with no regards for others, whoever did this had something to hide anyone else would have stopped! Also haven't seen a single investigator or sheriff drive by in at least a few days, what's with that? Ruins my day to know this scum of the earth is most likely out here somewhere,I can't wait for this kid killer to be caught and wish bad things upon the individual, death to meth and dirt bags is what needs to happen around here
Powel

South San Francisco, CA

#6 Apr 19, 2013
I am not a cop hater by any means but El Dorado county law enforcement is more likely to falsely accuse someone than to do any real investigative police work. Have you called the cops to let them know what you have seen?Maybe that would help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
See Something, Say Something to Law Enforcement Jun '16 Nikki 2
Be on Alert for this person in your neighborhood. Feb '16 Corinth 1
News Authorities: Human remains found in Benicia fam... (Sep '15) Sep '15 dEBBIE 1
Elderly Couple Held Hostage in Diamond Springs (Jan '15) Jan '15 Louisa 1
News Behind the List: Highest-paid county positions ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 HumanSpirit 2
News Woman fatally shot in bar parking lot in El Dor... (Jan '15) Jan '15 jon 1
News King Fire grows another 1,000 acres Saturday night (Sep '14) Sep '14 -Lea- 1
More from around the web