Carpooling with family to 2012 Annual...

Carpooling with family to 2012 Annual Family Blast - TODAY

Posted in the El Dorado County Forum

A Family of 2

Sacramento, CA

#1 Jul 4, 2012
My son and I live in Placerville and would love to attend the Annual Family Blast today at the El Dorado County Fairgrounds, but the five mile each way is, posing a challenge as public transportation is not running, taxi service quoted best price of $30.00 RT is not feasible. Fairgrounds is offering admission and parking for $15.00/car load, 6 max (kids under 6 are free so I assume not counted in 6) and RVs $25.00. Would be fantastic if a family of 4 planning to attend (or any combination, my son is under, who would like to add our small family and we will of course split cost, and will adhere strictly to planned time, stated location on departure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elderly Couple Held Hostage in Diamond Springs (Jan '15) Jan '15 Louisa 1
News Behind the List: Highest-paid county positions ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 HumanSpirit 2
News Woman fatally shot in bar parking lot in El Dor... (Jan '15) Jan '15 jon 1
News King Fire grows another 1,000 acres Saturday night (Sep '14) Sep '14 -Lea- 1
News 7-year-old injured at home-built firing range i... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Little Ricky 1
Plume of smoke near southern area of Folsom Lake (Aug '14) Aug '14 Nancy 3
News Fire Burns Near Somerset (Aug '08) Jul '14 rae 2
More from around the web