Two Springfield men jailed in puppy-kicking incident

Jun 30, 2010 Full story: SavannahNow

Two Springfield men were arrested Monday on animal cruelty charges. Ashton Wallace, 18, and Jerrell Barnes, 17, were charged after an Effingham County deputy spotted the pair "violently" kicking a puppy back and forth to each other on First Street Extension, next to the sheriff's office, deputies reported.

Full Story
Barbara

Rincon, GA

#1 Jul 1, 2010
Good for you Springfield Police.Nice to know you are watching out for even a small puppy that can not defend itself.If they will do it to a helpless animal they will do it to a helpless child.
jason

Kathleen, GA

#2 Jul 2, 2010
the stupid bastards should be put in jail for the rest of there lives. that is the most crul thing i have ever heard of in my life. people are sick in the head.
sally

Guyton, GA

#4 Dec 20, 2010
i agree with you jason. i mean who in the heck would do something like that but i feel for the day that i see someone doing that to a child or a dog. IT IS WRONG. they should have to get kicked back and forth
chds

Savannah, GA

#5 Apr 30, 2011
yall suck he didnt do it

“Wasted”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 May 6, 2011
Reminds me if ker pal. "your daughter, she come to my house and kick my dog"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Effingham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man who shot dogs with crossbow out on bond Dec '14 truthbetold123 1
Clyo man arrested after high-speed chase (Dec '13) Dec '13 briana 1
Mobile food pantry delivers assistance (Sep '13) Sep '13 TLR 1
Teen shot during apparent burglary attempt (May '13) May '13 treys classmate 1
Deputies search for Effingham Co. home invasion... (Apr '13) Apr '13 ALMONTE HAMILTON 1
Pastor charged with child molestation (Jan '10) Feb '13 Sinner 20
Guyton man dies from injuries in Nov. 27 wreck (Dec '12) Dec '12 Nancy Parker-Ponder 1
More from around the web