Guyton man arrested in Christmas shoo...

Guyton man arrested in Christmas shooting of teen

There are 1 comment on the SavannahNow story from Dec 26, 2009, titled Guyton man arrested in Christmas shooting of teen. In it, SavannahNow reports that:

A Guyton man has been arrested for the Christmas night shooting of a 14-year-old at a Shari Drive home in Effingham County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SavannahNow.

robert edwards

North Weymouth, MA

#1 Jan 7, 2010
the ''full story'' got some stuff wrong. first of all the only poor judgment i used was not locking my truck (unlike the nice police officers did for me with the keys in the truck i might add, thanks for the broken window in winter boys) as ''the teen'' went to my truck and retreived the gun. i dont even know what the ''obstruction of a law enforcement officer'' is about. And about the first time i got in troube with guns,(1) it was not concealed, it was on the dash of the car unloaded(with the unloaded clip in the glove box) where everyone could(and did)see it.(2) ''there were children around him then too'' is a lie. the youngest one there that night was 19 years old. and he was drunk and was not at the residence untill after the gun was shot(in self defence i might add, 13 against 2 is hardly fair). oh and before anybody else asks, i would have takin him to the hospital if my truck would have started that night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Effingham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fight to remove Confederate symbols is far from... (Nov '15) Nov '15 private guy 1
News NAACP says Confederate issue 'far from over' at... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Big Knob 2
News Pastor charged with child molestation (Jan '10) Aug '15 childhood nightmare 21
News Man who shot dogs with crossbow out on bond (Dec '14) Dec '14 truthbetold123 1
News Clyo man arrested after high-speed chase (Dec '13) Dec '13 briana 1
News Mobile food pantry delivers assistance (Sep '13) Sep '13 TLR 1
News Teen shot during apparent burglary attempt (May '13) May '13 treys classmate 1
More from around the web