Dawsonville man held in woman's death

Dec 20, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Times

Authorities are seeking warrants to charge a Dawsonville man with the murder of an Effingham County woman who was in the area to visit her children for the holidays.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2010
woody

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

If he did it? he shouldnt be in jail, he should be flooting in the same river!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 09

Glennville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

i agree with woody from blairsville ga, about those bastards floating in the river, paul was my nephew, there is alot of people all over the world that could save the tax payers money
Debbie

Alma, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2009

just wanted everyone to know that despite the fact that Jennifer was from Dawsonville..... We were her family here in Effingham......I made sure that everyone knew what a good hearted person she was. Thats why I was on tv and in the paper.I loved her and I loved the person my brother became after she was in his life. Maybe one day her mom will realize just how precious her daughter was because my mom already knew that. My mom lived with them and loved both of them equally.Jennifer called my mom mamma. Her and Paul gave my mom her most precious christmas gift before they left.. Though they didnt have any money they bought her a santa claus cookie jar. She will treasure it always...My heart hurts so much for Paul and Jennifer . I feel like I lost half of my heart and all of my happiness.May God continue to help us cope and help us finantually to pay for the funeral and with the children.may the people involved be taken care of by God because no wrath is worse than his.
woody

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

Carroll,
I am really sorry for this act of stupid selfishness by this low life, I will continue to pray for yor family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Effingham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clyo man arrested after high-speed chase (Dec '13) Dec '13 briana 1
Mobile food pantry delivers assistance (Sep '13) Sep '13 TLR 1
Teen shot during apparent burglary attempt (May '13) May '13 treys classmate 1
Deputies search for Effingham Co. home invasion... (Apr '13) Apr '13 ALMONTE HAMILTON 1
Pastor charged with child molestation (Jan '10) Feb '13 Sinner 20
Guyton man dies from injuries in Nov. 27 wreck (Dec '12) Dec '12 Nancy Parker-Ponder 1
Candidate profiles: County Commission District 1 (Aug '12) Aug '12 division 7 applic... 3

Search the Effingham County Forum:
•••