Is Dustin Lindsey one of the best basketball players to play for EC????

Posted in the Edmonson County Forum

David Wright

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Mar 31, 2010
i think he is one of the best if not the best! he is a good point guard that knows how to control the floor and my sons idol him as a person and player.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 8, 2010
of course Dustin is one of the best basetball players yet. He should become a pro
seriously

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Apr 8, 2010
David Wright wrote:
i think he is one of the best if not the best! he is a good point guard that knows how to control the floor and my sons idol him as a person and player.
Never heard of him. Any colleges been to see him play? Doubt it.
David Wright

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Apr 8, 2010
seriously ur an ediot. he had University of the Cumberlands, Georgetown, Kentucky Christian University and Kentucky Weslyan. those schools are all naia div 1 besides Kentucky Weslyan they are Div 2.
seriously

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Apr 9, 2010
You shouldn't call anyone an "ediot" when you cannot spell the word correctly. Those schools are fine I'm sure but if he was "the best" point guard I believe he would have D1 schools (NCAA) looking.
David Wright

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Apr 9, 2010
sorry idiot! those schools are great, they are the top NAIA schools in the nation. no he wouldnt because edmonson county doesnt get much attention, because they are small school with only 500 students. just because he didnt have div 1 schools looking at him doesnt mean he isnt the best, ive seen alot of great players go to small college and end up going over seas or playing in the NBA. his size isnt a Div 1 body.College ball is College ball, its a great honor to play college ball no matter what sport it is.
Vanessa Willoughby

Washington, DC

#7 Jan 26, 2012
This boy or man now. Is a wonderful person not only could he play great ball, one of my favorites to watch:) He was really sweet and handsome. He was a great friend. If ur readin this I love u Dustin and miss u bub!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmonson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
b j honey cutt (Sep '08) Oct 9 N E reed 50
Mammoth Cave Rangers (Sep '08) Sep 26 Just Wondering 40
lawn care (Apr '11) Sep '14 Jerry Boggs 4
Pageant Sep '14 Joker 1
2 LMPD officers charged with assault, trespassi... Jun '14 Katherine 1
Felony Arrest in Edmonson County May '14 Haha 4
sasha lynn jaggers skaggs (May '11) May '14 Anonymous 4

Edmonson County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE