Law enforcement cracking down on oil ...

Law enforcement cracking down on oil industry traffic in Eddy County, Carlsbad

There are 3 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Feb 9, 2013, titled Law enforcement cracking down on oil industry traffic in Eddy County, Carlsbad. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

The boom in oil and gas production and exploration in Eddy County and neighboring Lea County has been a boon for the economy in both counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 9, 2013
They should start by checking for green cards as well as drivers licenses. Then they would do well to take action against the ranchers that graze cattle on lands with no fences. Black cows in the road will kill people too.
Old timer

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Feb 11, 2013
The police need to be out and looking for speeders before 8am. I'm sure they will when a major accident happens at that time. No Pro-Active police force, but a Post-Active police force.
Again Tully making 250k a year to manage this city. Our tax dollars are going to a good use. LOL

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Old timer wrote:
The police need to be out and looking for speeders before 8am. I'm sure they will when a major accident happens at that time. No Pro-Active police force, but a Post-Active police force.
Again Tully making 250k a year to manage this city. Our tax dollars are going to a good use. LOL
if a city employee were to steal a small amount for instance a gas can with gas....then he would be fired....maybe prosecuted...but Janway and the other thieves in suits stole hundreds of thousands and continue to with projects that give more wealth and kickbacks to the wealthy and no one says a word...except on here....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddy County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jobs remain unfilled in Carlsbad Aug 15 Molly 6
News School zones here to keep kids safe Aug 15 Molly 5
News Construction on West Loop Road could be delayed Jul '15 cicily 8
News Suspect in NM officer-involved shooting recover... Jul '15 cicily 2
News Commissioners decide not to pursue referendum o... Jul '15 cicily 1
News Special session could produce highway funding Jul '15 Free Southeasern NM 2
News Eddy County to receive $3M in funds; NM to get ... Jun '15 Carlsbad NM 2
More from around the web