Confusion reigns over fireworks

Confusion reigns over fireworks

There are 27 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Jun 27, 2012, titled Confusion reigns over fireworks. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

With just seven days left until July 4th festivities, fireworks vendors outside the city limits are open for business.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#22 Jun 30, 2012
Sorry, "you are" about 12 years old right?

Caught myself typing a bit too quickly for my own good.
_Aristotle_

Artesia, NM

#23 Jun 30, 2012
I urge everyone not to be fooled by this imposter troll. It's obvious o anyone with the least bit of intelligence to know the discern the fake and the great _Aristotle_.

Sadly most of you dimwits aren't smart enough to figure it out.
fggdf

Atlanta, GA

#24 Jun 30, 2012
Carlsbad Resident

Artesia, NM

#25 Jun 30, 2012
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the first I have heard that one also.
Apparently I somehow got under his skin and so he has nothing better to do then to try and trash me. Makes me wonder what I would be doing if I did not have a life either.
Yes, the Internet filters for people who don't have a life. This particular Topix forum also filters for sociopaths. Also, being able to write well is seen as automatically suspect. You can be nice and helpful and they will still troll rate you. It's a Carlsbad thing.
Waste of Money

Carlsbad, NM

#26 Jun 30, 2012
I've noticed that the fireworks now have less powder and do not last as long as the fireworks in the past, but the prices keep going up.
Don't waste your money on these fireworks, just go watch them at the beach for free.
_Aristotle_

Artesia, NM

#27 Jul 2, 2012
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
Also, being able to write well is seen as automatically suspect.
Obviously you don't need to worry about that. I suspect you were born and raised here or a part of the West Virginia migration.
what is this world cummin

Carlsbad, NM

#28 Jul 2, 2012
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't need to worry about that. I suspect you were born and raised here or a part of the West Virginia migration.
and i heard that in west virginia everybody has the same, DNA, brothers sisters, cousins, daddys and daughters, mommys and sons,, what is this world coming to ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddy County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ECSO on the hunt for Carlsbad jewel thief Feb 10 Frankenfool 11
News Costs of brine well collapse estimated at $640M Feb 9 Sergei 5
News Former loan manager arrested on felony racketee... (Aug '13) Jan '17 Idontevenlikeher 23
News Suspect in NM officer-involved shooting recover... (Jul '15) Aug '16 Frankenfool 4
News Eddy County Sheriffa s Office solves 14-year-ol... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Another Campaign ... 3
News Carlsbad receives record-setting snowfall (Dec '09) Dec '15 hello 8
News Construction on West Loop Road could be delayed (Apr '15) Nov '15 zack 15
More from around the web