Arrest Made After Carlsbad (NM) Murder

Dec 21, 2012 Full story: KMID 57

On Friday, December 21, 2012, Carlsbad Police Department Detectives arrested 18 year old Carlsbad resident Anthony Duran for the weekend murder of Adrian Fierro.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MLE1

Hobbs, NM

#42 Dec 26, 2012
Richard Nixon wrote:
<quoted text>
You could try and breed me plant your seed
How do you know that gayguy doesn't want you to plant your seed in him? Afterall he is gay!
left carlsbad

Fort Worth, TX

#43 Dec 27, 2012
Adam and Eve wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mexicans come over here for free health care and free money!
If it were not for US MEXICANS..who do the jobs WHITES..BLACKS OR ANY OTHER RACE..do NOT WANT TO DO..ur lawns would be a mess..the veggies and fruits u eat wouldn't be picked..ur LAVISH houses wouldn't be built..and whatever minimal job MEXICANS do always go UNAPPRECIATED...stop and think?? Would u do that job if push came to shove?? Probably not..u would probably go take out a loan or go live with ur momma or sister..WE ARE A HARDWORKING..HONORABLE PEOPLE..WHO STAND UP FOR OURSELVES AND HAVE RESPECT (most of us) the racist ppl who comment on this forum need to think before they speak..revalueur own lives and stop being so quick to point ur finger..DON'T JUDGE OTHERS FOR THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN AND WILL JUDGE US IS GOD.. remember the cruel racist things u say..because what goes around surely wil come bk around..and its gonna smack u rt back in ur face..hard..the thing u hate or don't want in ur life..u WILL have it in ur life as a constent REMINDER..BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT U WISH FOR..
left carlsbad

Fort Worth, TX

#44 Dec 27, 2012
gayguy wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck is wrong with you? These were two kids that you're talking about. These were two young lives wasted. My partner and I would give anything to have had kids, and you call two young boys "filth". You should be ashamed of yourself!
Don't listen to these idiots..they are no one to judge you or ur life style..btw..its so weird how the topic was about this ridiculous event and everyone is so off subject! So quick to start pointing fingers and putting blame..."don't start throwing trash in other peoples backyard until u have cleaned yours!" Hopefully one day u and ur partner may adopt a child and raise them with a kind loving heart and home..that all the young kids coming from broken homes and lives..and I'm saying ALL kids..black white mexican
etc..
LIL BIRD

Hobbs, NM

#45 Dec 27, 2012
lil bird told me it was a girl who did it and she is telling everyone she had to do it to get the cartel off her back...
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#46 Dec 27, 2012
LIL BIRD wrote:
lil bird told me it was a girl who did it and she is telling everyone she had to do it to get the cartel off her back...
Maybe a cop shot him. Who else has a gun?
Did Harley get out of jail?
They follow her and then arrest her for carrying a gun.
Maybe she was trying to protect herself from them. I would of
shot the cop for coming near me. It is self defense.
Cops are the cartel. Why isn't he in jail for bothering her?
I would press charges if I was her mother. Dog. The people
here do not know the laws and their rights. There is too
much child abuse here. Call the FBI.
gayguy

Hobbs, NM

#47 Dec 27, 2012
left carlsbad wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't listen to these idiots..they are no one to judge you or ur life style..btw..its so weird how the topic was about this ridiculous event and everyone is so off subject! So quick to start pointing fingers and putting blame..."don't start throwing trash in other peoples backyard until u have cleaned yours!" Hopefully one day u and ur partner may adopt a child and raise them with a kind loving heart and home..that all the young kids coming from broken homes and lives..and I'm saying ALL kids..black white mexican
etc..
Thanks for the kind posting. I don't pay much attention to these biggoted, hateful morons. Actually, I get a laugh out of some of the comments! You have to just figure, where ignorance is bliss... lol
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#48 Dec 27, 2012
Children belong with their parents.
If you cannot have children then he doesn't
want to give you one.
Steve

Carlsbad, NM

#49 Dec 27, 2012
left carlsbad wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were not for US MEXICANS..who do the jobs WHITES..BLACKS OR ANY OTHER RACE..do NOT WANT TO DO..ur lawns would be a mess..the veggies and fruits u eat wouldn't be picked..ur LAVISH houses wouldn't be built..and whatever minimal job MEXICANS do always go UNAPPRECIATED...stop and think?? Would u do that job if push came to shove?? Probably not..u would probably go take out a loan or go live with ur momma or sister..WE ARE A HARDWORKING..HONORABLE PEOPLE..WHO STAND UP FOR OURSELVES AND HAVE RESPECT (most of us) the racist ppl who comment on this forum need to think before they speak..revalueur own lives and stop being so quick to point ur finger..DON'T JUDGE OTHERS FOR THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN AND WILL JUDGE US IS GOD.. remember the cruel racist things u say..because what goes around surely wil come bk around..and its gonna smack u rt back in ur face..hard..the thing u hate or don't want in ur life..u WILL have it in ur life as a constent REMINDER..BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT U WISH FOR..
I would love for all of the illegals to pack up and move back to Mexico,I can think of nothing better. If things are so bad in Mexico,load up all of your friends and family and go back to Mexico ,fight to make it better,stop ruining our Country. It is not racist to want illegals gone. There is a legal way to come to this Country.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#50 Dec 27, 2012
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>I would love for all of the illegals to pack up and move back to Mexico,I can think of nothing better. If things are so bad in Mexico,load up all of your friends and family and go back to Mexico ,fight to make it better,stop ruining our Country. It is not racist to want illegals gone. There is a legal way to come to this Country.
How do you know who the illegals are? Lets send the German
trash back to Germany. The CARC crap who abuses people.
They are hiding in the US. Go home holocaust.
Look

Dallas, TX

#51 Dec 28, 2012
I agree that people should not come here illegally, they should come here and earn their stay like my family has done. All I'm saying is don't be so quick to judge and blame the Mexicans or the blacks or the whites, we all bleed red. Every race has its "trash" that makes them look bad. Itís easier to spot a bad person than it is to spot a good person out there. What about the Chinese that bring lots of illegalís here to work at their restaurants because they don't want to hire Americans. They've over crowded their country so now they are taking over ours and you don't even realize that because your too busy fighting the people who are on the same side as you. Yes Mexico is bad right now and they are trying to clean it up but let me ask you this... Why is it that America continues to fight a war that is not ours to fight anymore? We've defended and proved our point about the terrible 911 terrorist attack, why are we still there killing OUR people??? Out of interest thatís why, we want what they have so why not pretend to care about what happens in that country so that we can take over and run it how we'd like to run it so we can benefit from it. If you really want illegalís out why doesn't the U.S force their ways to Mexico to help take out the cartel? Maybe if we made a difference in our fellow border country that needs our help they wouldn't want out and end up here. America doesn't help because it doesn't benefit us and that my friend is quite selfish. Have you ever seen the movie "a day without a Mexican"? You should watch it and you might learn a thing or two. Interesting movie. Any who point is think before you speak, don't be so quick to judge anyone because in the end it may come back to haunt you!!!
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#53 Dec 28, 2012
A criminal is a criminal no matter what color
he is. They call these mexicans illegals but
it isn't true. It bothers whites when they
speak spanish and they can't understand the language. Learn and accept Gods will.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#54 Dec 28, 2012
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
speak spanish and they can't understand the language. Learn and accept Gods will.
Do the whites here speak English? It's hard to understand their "backwards" way of speaking here. What do they call it, redneck?
Steve

Carlsbad, NM

#55 Dec 28, 2012
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
You are part of the problem. Want to talk about being racist,you COCKROACH.
aaaaaa

Carlsbad, NM

#56 Jan 19, 2013
his moms name is BECKY DURAN shes a pos and if anyone knows their family they know loki got locked up when he was 12 for molesting a 2 yr old boy. Lokis mom is to blame for his upbringing and i know cuz ive known becky for yrs.....to bad it happened to both these families they're both out a son.
Knew the kid

Santa Fe, NM

#58 Jan 26, 2013
As someone who unfortunately knew Anthony, a.k.a. Locie, during some of his time in a juvenile facility, I am not all surprised that he did this. It is true that he was convicted of molesting a little boy. Further, he would brag about going to prison one day, stating he had family members in prison and we would have no problem doing time. Personally, I hope this kid gets all that he deserves. Maybe he will get molested like he did to that little boy. His mother is also a junkie who has done nothing but produce monsters. May justice by served!
Forum carlsbad nm

Hobbs, NM

#59 Jan 26, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>You are part of the problem. Want to talk about being racist.
I am not racist. Anyone can learn spanish. The white people
teach us how to be racist. Somehow we just do not mix.
I am nice to everyone.
que

Hobbs, NM

#60 Jan 28, 2013
youre an idiot martha olivarez, you can be nice to someone you hate and saying white teach this or that is bs. your teaching hate with god behind it and thats the oldest and stupidest form of hate. you are a stupid person. think you know god? you dont know anything, and the way you talk will end up in hell. you are a racist idiot. talking about if god doesnt want you to have children, why do you have children who hate you? who dont talk to you? who talk about you behind your back, telling everyone what a monster you are behind closed doors? you and your ugly old pock marked face, as ugly outside as you were inside, god made sure since you talk about his love so much. he put his love for you on your face so everyone could see.
you want to talk about hate? hate child molesters, hate the system that doesnt punish them good enough. hate racists like you, martha, although i know you secretly hate yourself too. wishing you could be loved by god as much as you pretend to be. hate murders, instead of being a doop and asking who sent them to kill someone, ask them why they did what tehy did. stop passing the blame to the secret big brother that doesnt exsist. take responsibility. you should have taught your kids about responsibility. they wouldnt have been taken away from you. better that they were, though. they were much better after. god didnt give you children, you animal, your wide open spread whore legs did. and now, thank god no one will touch your STD infested c0och

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eddy County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray Romero named district court judge in Carlsbad (Feb '13) Sep 11 Pfaffy 19
Equipment worth $40k stolen from Carlsbad work ... Sep 1 pre meditated 4
Snake sightings on the rise, including more ven... Aug 27 Pfaffy 6
Rural zoning regulations raise ire of residents Aug '14 Boss Hog 18
After 7-year hunt, local fugitive arrested (Apr '11) Jul '14 Bethnie 31
State police investigate fatal shooting by Carl... Jun '14 Carlsbad Resident 1
Carlsbad police say man was set on fire while w... Jun '14 Never 69
•••

Eddy County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE