Trusties erect nativity scene

Trusties erect nativity scene

There are 75 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Nov 25, 2010, titled Trusties erect nativity scene. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Jenio Berdoza, left, and Angel Saiz, trusties from the Eddy County Detention Center, work on setting up the nativity scene Tuesday on the Eddy County Courthouse lawn, in preparation for the kickoff of downtown Christmas events this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Gotcha

River Grove, IL

#63 Nov 30, 2010
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
Please pray for her.
Is she sick?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#64 Nov 30, 2010
ted bundy wrote:
<quoted text>I just heard about her last week.
Yeah, it is pretty sad. She is family to me.

Location hidden

#65 Nov 30, 2010
Gotcha wrote:
<quoted text>Is she sick?
Yes. It is horrible.
ted bundy

Carlsbad, NM

#66 Nov 30, 2010
Michelewith1l wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It is horrible.
I would hate to have to make the decision she does. to take it or not.
MLE1

Lovington, NM

#68 Nov 30, 2010
ted bundy wrote:
<quoted text>I would hate to have to make the decision she does. to take it or not.
Yeah, me too! She is though. She is tough and stubborn. We are all shocked and scared for her.
ted bundy

Carlsbad, NM

#69 Nov 30, 2010
MLE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, me too! She is though. She is tough and stubborn. We are all shocked and scared for her.
you're right about the tough and stubborn. she can also be downright mean when it comes to unruly customers...I think she has whipped more men than I have!!

Location hidden

#70 Nov 30, 2010
ted bundy wrote:
<quoted text>you're right about the tough and stubborn. she can also be downright mean when it comes to unruly customers...I think she has whipped more men than I have!!
lmao, I would not doubt it!
Townie

Santa Fe, NM

#71 Dec 1, 2010
What does all this have to do with inmates and the nativity????
MLE1

Lovington, NM

#72 Dec 1, 2010
Townie wrote:
What does all this have to do with inmates and the nativity????
As if the inmates setting up the scene is a long topic to discuss.
Kornback Rattler

Portsmouth, VA

#73 Dec 1, 2010
ted bundy wrote:
<quoted text>you're right about the tough and stubborn. she can also be downright mean when it comes to unruly customers...I think she has whipped more men than I have!!
Did you say you have "whipped" men? I'm a bad boy, will you whip me?(blushing) LOL

Stop social injustice:

http://gayrights.change.org/

P.S. Just wanted to give another great big THANKS to all my CCA friends who have not been even the slightest bit judgmental since I have decided to "come out", so to speak. I can finally post openly. You all are the best.
MLE1

Lovington, NM

#74 Dec 1, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say you have "whipped" men? I'm a bad boy, will you whip me?(blushing) LOL
Stop social injustice:
http://gayrights.change.org/
P.S. Just wanted to give another great big THANKS to all my CCA friends who have not been even the slightest bit judgmental since I have decided to "come out", so to speak. I can finally post openly. You all are the best.
OMG, are you effing serious about a gay website when we are talking about a woman who is married to a man? WTH is your problem? You are NO WHERE near the subject of what we are talking about and obviously, you do NOT know the person we are talking about. The subject we are referring to is far more horrible than you coming out of the closet or being gay!!! You are pathetic!
FYI

Lovington, NM

#75 Dec 1, 2010
MLE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, are you effing serious about a gay website when we are talking about a woman who is married to a man? WTH is your problem? You are NO WHERE near the subject of what we are talking about and obviously, you do NOT know the person we are talking about. The subject we are referring to is far more horrible than you coming out of the closet or being gay!!! You are pathetic!
That person is a TROLL who is often chasing the REAL KBR on topix using his moniker in an attempt to incite him and others. Ignore it. It just wants attention.
MLE1

Lovington, NM

#76 Dec 1, 2010
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>That person is a TROLL who is often chasing the REAL KBR on topix using his moniker in an attempt to incite him and others. Ignore it. It just wants attention.
Ok, thank you for letting me know.
Kornback Rattler

Portsmouth, VA

#77 Dec 2, 2010
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>That person is a TROLL who is often chasing the REAL KBR on topix using his moniker in an attempt to incite him and others. Ignore it. It just wants attention.
Wrong, MOE RON! I know it's difficult for some of you idiots to believe that I'm actually gay, but then again, I really don't G. A. F;&K.

I'll keep making the big bucks in the oil industry, voting true blue Republican, and living the good life and you can just stick your unaccepting, unbelieving opinion where the sun don't shine.

Now how's that for attention?

Bawahahahahahahahahahhaahahaha hahahaha!

S.A.D.

NEXT!!

Team KBR

“Kornback Rattler”

Since: Nov 10

Dark Canyon

#78 Dec 2, 2010
USA COX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, MOE RON! I know it's difficult for some of you idiots to believe that I'm actually gay, but then again, I really don't G. A. F;&K.
I'll keep making the big bucks in the oil industry, voting true blue Republican, and living the good life and you can just stick your unaccepting, unbelieving opinion where the sun don't shine.
Now how's that for attention?
"They" have no difficulty understanding you're a pissed off lil troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

More from around the web