Echols County ready for the Fourth of...

Echols County ready for the Fourth of July

There are 4 comments on the Valdosta Daily Times story from Jul 1, 2008, titled Echols County ready for the Fourth of July. In it, Valdosta Daily Times reports that:

Echols County's July 4th Celebration is a kickoff for a Sesquicentennial Celebration with events to continue through the fall and culminate on Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valdosta Daily Times.

Resident

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2008
I think this was a big success!!! Everyone worked really hard and it was a blast. Good job
Volunteer

Lake Park, GA

#2 Jul 6, 2008
I was fantastic! Good job to all volunteers. Ashley Deloach worked his behind off. Thanks to Fadwa for putting up with all the phone calls. We had lots of folks to show up. The fireworks was great...
Person of Knowledge

Nashville, GA

#3 Jul 11, 2008
Can you believe that Randy Courson was going to get the flag before a veteran at the ceremony. What a discrace to the people who give all. Thanks to the gettleman that spoke up to have it given to a local veteran! The celebration was great!
witness

United States

#4 Jul 26, 2008
Person of Knowledge wrote:
Can you believe that Randy Courson was going to get the flag before a veteran at the ceremony. What a discrace to the people who give all. Thanks to the gettleman that spoke up to have it given to a local veteran! The celebration was great!
he thought he was going to be in the news paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Echols County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stray dog issue is getting worse (May '14) May '14 Disturbed 1
family ancestry (May '14) May '14 JULIE BLOUNT 1
agent (Jan '13) Jan '13 curious 1
News Another meth lab found in Echols County (Feb '11) May '12 POLITICAN 3
about the tax and tag office (Jun '09) Apr '12 Bill Gates 3
Bobby "hog wash " Grundy (Aug '08) Apr '12 Yo Daddy 4
christopher burke (Jul '10) Jul '10 annie 1
More from around the web