Police Confirm Missing Tennessee Woma...

Police Confirm Missing Tennessee Woman Found Dead

There are 6 comments on the WJCW-AM Gray story from Dec 13, 2011, titled Police Confirm Missing Tennessee Woman Found Dead. In it, WJCW-AM Gray reports that:

A missing person investigation became a murder investigation when authorities confirmed that a body discovered near a Tennessee highway was that of Karen Johnson Swift, the mother of four who disappeared on Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJCW-AM Gray.

RIP Karen

Frisco, TX

#1 Dec 13, 2011
Has the husband been arrested yet?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 14, 2011
RIP Karen wrote:
Has the husband been arrested yet?
I agree, if he does not get arrested in this someone is not doing their job.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#3 Dec 14, 2011
luvinelavator wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, if he does not get arrested in this someone is not doing their job.
I guess you both missed Nancy Grace tonight. No one on there thought he was guilty except her and she already had him on death row!
Friend

Solsberry, IN

#4 Dec 14, 2011
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you both missed Nancy Grace tonight. No one on there thought he was guilty except her and she already had him on death row!
And those people on NG and have absolutly nothing to do with this case and are not even from this area make it so that the husband is innocent. Now just who do you think done it? Not likely a sereial killer at that time of night and it has already been established she wasn't involved with anyone else. Oh I know! It is the dog poisoner!Why are you so determine to clear the husband? You seem so sure of yourself and whatever info you have been given. I am not saying the husband did it but neither am I saying he didn't. It stands to reason someone did it that knew her.
all of you smart folks

Newbern, TN

#5 Dec 14, 2011
Husband did it. Easy.
apgwenwys

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Dec 30, 2011
She's going to parties without her husban, coming home drunk and probably drugging too. Maybe she wasn't 'involved' with just one person, but I betcha she 'hooked' up with a lot of folks but was careful so she could get the kids, child support, and alimony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyer County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trenton dont live there Nov 20 big daddy 1
why do white women chase me Nov 16 Runsalot 1
News Bark in the Park raises nearly $2,000 for anima... (Jul '08) Oct '16 Myra 3
social security raise Oct '16 guest 1
short stop roaches Oct '16 guest 1
rock on big daddy Oct '16 rock on from big ... 1
rock on Oct '16 rock on 1
More from around the web