Game Over for Duval County 8-Liners

Sep 10, 2012 Full story: KIII 136

It looks like the party is over for 8-liner Game Room operators in Duval County.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
faithful

Corpus Christi, TX

#122 Sep 20, 2012
78384 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah money just being used in Benavides and Freer! Uuumm where is the judge and sheriff from? That's what I thought too.
I haven't. Seen any improvement here, bunch of crap. Let me know when and where u'all are meeting.
parent

United States

#123 Sep 20, 2012
OMG wrote:
Where are you going to find 200 people do go out there? There's probably 300 that want them closed but nobody is going to actually do anything about it. You might get 50 if your lucky. Where's the meeting place, can't wait to see the turn out.
Oh yes KIDS r first n they r the ones that makes a difference n its a surprise we will get the people involve we have a way if Sheriff doesnt comply with the commets made on MEDIA . WE know he will by the dead line as explain on the letters or otherwise. People got the power not the illegal game runners n the gamers cause they r doing it against the LAW.

Euless, TX

#124 Sep 20, 2012
faithful wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't. Seen any improvement here, bunch of crap. Let me know when and where u'all are meeting.
of course not fool, your post shows your in kingsville, Learn to read I clearly said Benavides with all their nice streets now and Freer also with curb sided streets, must be nice to have pothole free streets! Y San Diego still with the same f--ng potholes in every damn street, now that's fu--d up!
Stfu

El Monte, CA

#125 Sep 20, 2012
Jugde Aragon is from freer and even if u dont gamble, go check out the gameroom called el rancho he's there supporting them and i know cuz i go and play there. Him and his wife r there everyday he might be partners with the owner from there hell i go there thats how i know what goes on there.
citizen

United States

#126 Sep 21, 2012
Stfu wrote:
Jugde Aragon is from freer and even if u dont gamble, go check out the gameroom called el rancho he's there supporting them and i know cuz i go and play there. Him and his wife r there everyday he might be partners with the owner from there hell i go there thats how i know what goes on there.
n so what. u must be a rat like he is support or not support this is an illegal play its against the LAW so who is he when he has county court giving provation running court n fines to person that r in violation of the LAW. so what kind of a judge is he if he is doing illegal runs with the GAMEROOMS. he is a croocked judge that will not win his turn again. la postura de persona lo dice todo que no vale madre.
wickedtruth

United States

#127 Sep 21, 2012
defend wrote:
<quoted text> Did u ever think just a second about the kids they r the ones that need a place or a park so they can have fun. n here ur defending the ppl that go to the illegal game. addict moms even sell the foodstamps to get cash to gamble how sick can this game be. the ones that need to be noticed n in taught r the kids not us the adult u must be a scieko to DEFEND THIS KIND OF PLAY.
lol WHAT THE HELL DO CHILDREN HAVE TO DO WITH THE GAMEROOMS? Your confusing one thing with another! Illegal or legal children are not alowwed to gamble! Can children buy scratch offs or lotto? Of course not! An as for the addicted mothers "PSYCHO" lol they will be addicted to something else if its not the machines! A person who has a addictive personality will get addicted to other things, drugs, booze, pills, scratch offs lotto. So plz lady don't blame the problems of society on the gamerooms in duval county.

Euless, TX

#128 Sep 21, 2012
Stfu wrote:
So its true DUVAL money going in one direction and I don't mean San diego, streets, buildings and schools. Obviously not because the streets suck. PLEASE get them fixed, stop the caliche and asphalt dumping and do it right.
Stfu

El Monte, CA

#129 Sep 21, 2012
citizen wrote:
<quoted text> n so what. u must be a rat like he is support or not support this is an illegal play its against the LAW so who is he when he has county court giving provation running court n fines to person that r in violation of the LAW. so what kind of a judge is he if he is doing illegal runs with the GAMEROOMS. he is a croocked judge that will not win his turn again. la postura de persona lo dice todo que no vale madre.
oh trust honey i aint no rat and i dont support his crooked a$$ either, im just like other ppl that likes to play and relax and im a parent but i make damn sure my kid has everything food,clothing,etc.... Before i throw my money like others say. Oh and im not addicted to playing this so called maquinitas i like relax and so what if like to play u dont support them or pay their bills they wrk for there money so they can do whatever they want with there money so just butt out and let it be. Lets see whats going to happen after the 30th.
parent

United States

#130 Sep 22, 2012
wickedtruth wrote:
<quoted text>lol WHAT THE HELL DO CHILDREN HAVE TO DO WITH THE GAMEROOMS? Your confusing one thing with another! Illegal or legal children are not alowwed to gamble! Can children buy scratch offs or lotto? Of course not! An as for the addicted mothers "PSYCHO" lol they will be addicted to something else if its not the machines! A person who has a addictive personality will get addicted to other things, drugs, booze, pills, scratch offs lotto. So plz lady don't blame the problems of society on the gamerooms in duval county.
U just dont understand a damm thing about this commet. the example that is being taught to the kids is that this game is against the LAW n still we misobey that this game is illegal like drugs,cause both of them r twins it involves alot of $$$$$$$$$$ go ahead continue defending the GAMEROOMS its FREEDOM OF SPEECH as for ALL. Wicked is EVIL n Truth is HONESTY. think about it.
wickedtruth

United States

#131 Sep 22, 2012
Ur trying to say we r as a society" disobeing" the law? Wow only duval county is tripping? No ma'am u r very wrong this is going on all over not just here.
citizen

United States

#132 Sep 23, 2012
wickedtruth wrote:
Ur trying to say we r as a society" disobeing" the law? Wow only duval county is tripping? No ma'am u r very wrong this is going on all over not just here.
its must be all over like u say but the issue of illegal gambling is sick in Duval County. never like this had ever happen in Duval but the county judge n the sheriff were the ones that had a big bite from the gameroom owners so the way it looks who ever sold permits n a fee charge for taxes r the ones to blame for all this illegal game run is them cause they didnt stopped it. this persons knew its was against the LAW n yet they yelled out go for it. this is a very unfair example that the court n the law of duval set to the community n then the sheriff n law enforcement want to stop illegal DRUGS. I dont think so just let it roll. cause the way we see it the LAW we have dont have what it takes to SHUT DOWN the GAMEROOMS..........
Lol

Alice, TX

#133 Sep 23, 2012
Whatever not closing
wickedtruth

United States

#134 Sep 23, 2012
citizen wrote:
<quoted text> its must be all over like u say but the issue of illegal gambling is sick in Duval County. never like this had ever happen in Duval but the county judge n the sheriff were the ones that had a big bite from the gameroom owners so the way it looks who ever sold permits n a fee charge for taxes r the ones to blame for all this illegal game run is them cause they didnt stopped it. this persons knew its was against the LAW n yet they yelled out go for it. this is a very unfair example that the court n the law of duval set to the community n then the sheriff n law enforcement want to stop illegal DRUGS. I dont think so just let it roll. cause the way we see it the LAW we have dont have what it takes to SHUT DOWN the GAMEROOMS..........
as I've said on another forum u all r so quick to jump the fence, first ur on the sheriffs side nd then ur not? DIDN'T U SAY HE KNEW BEST! Now he is incompetent? Get real people ur all getting what u want everything is going to b done legally now, by the book so everyone is safe, rrrriiggghhht! An why let countys all around us profit from gamerooms but not our county? An I would also like a list of names of these supposed addicts to the game rooms? Who are these people that u are saying r so addicted. I see a lot of people go but not where I would say they don't pay there bills and have a job. I really think ur exaggerating on ur behalf.
what

United States

#135 Sep 24, 2012
wickedtruth wrote:
<quoted text> as I've said on another forum u all r so quick to jump the fence, first ur on the sheriffs side nd then ur not? DIDN'T U SAY HE KNEW BEST! Now he is incompetent? Get real people ur all getting what u want everything is going to b done legally now, by the book so everyone is safe, rrrriiggghhht! An why let countys all around us profit from gamerooms but not our county? An I would also like a list of names of these supposed addicts to the game rooms? Who are these people that u are saying r so addicted. I see a lot of people go but not where I would say they don't pay there bills and have a job. I really think ur exaggerating on ur behalf.
YES!!!!! the sheriff knows best oh he knows what he is doing..... the gameroom owners r getting daily what they want$$$$$$$$$. oh come on what is wrong with u only the (JUDGE n its being talked about also the SHERIFF r the once that profit from gamerooms)...nobody else. n for the ones that r ADDICT or have a HABIT to gambling r u going to help them. but u know what wicked truth enjoy it for the rest of 2012. hope it will be legal for the up coming year 2013 cause as i heard no more permits or taxes will be in effect for 2013. either way we r F*CKED!!!!!!!!!!
Lol

Oklahoma City, OK

#136 Oct 10, 2012
Bring them
Back u a ss holes
sdv

United States

#137 Oct 30, 2012
Well any prize above a $5 are illegal. So giving out gift cards would still not make it legal. So they should be shuy down cause the owners thayt are supposetly so smart are breaking all the rules. Like our school educator and former police chief. Bad bad bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duval County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lights n sirens Sep 9 littlejoe 1
Texas Rangers, the Parrs clash inside JWC Court... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Interesting 1
Juvenile arrested for unauthorized use of a veh... (Oct '13) Oct '13 yoyo 2
Oil and Gas Report: 09.30.08 (Oct '08) Aug '13 abc 2
'How El Patron changed the course of American H... (Apr '13) Jul '13 cowboy 4
San Diego City Council Votes to Allow 8-Liner G... (Jan '13) Jan '13 honest injun 1
Gamerooms in Duval County Close Up Shop (Oct '12) Oct '12 broken heart 2 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Duval County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••