Did I miss the outrage?

Oct 27, 2011 Full story: News Observer

Yeah, let's say that's the reason fed-up Durham residents aren't "occupying" 101 City Hall Plaza and 505 W. Chapel Hill St.

Full Story
mad citizen

Durham, NC

#1 Oct 27, 2011
No Mr Saunders you didn't miss the outrage. There wasn't any because people are so desensitized by the huge amount of gun crimes in Durham. It has become common place and only the worst cases are being reported in the paper and on the news. Why don't you pitch a big circus tent and draw crowds of black women and elderly parents and grand parents and tell them they have to stop offering room and board and comfort to the ones who are taking drugs and selling drugs, toting guns and stealing the nation blind through shoplifting, breaking into businesses and invading homes. As long as people coddle the enemy and refuse to give info to the police then this horror of little children being shot and maimed or killed will continue. And don't even try to throw up a racist smoke screen! All anybody has to do is look at the arrests in Durham to see that the majority of crime is being committed by black males. I cannot believe there is nobody in the black race who cares enough for his people to swallow his phoney pride and tell the people to let go of the past and stop lusting for what they cannot afford to buy. You should be writing congress and demanding it be a crime to be a gang member!
mad citizen

Durham, NC

#2 Oct 27, 2011
I thought you were an intelligent person. This article tells me I am wrong. Who do you suggest that enraged people should use their pitchforks and clubs on? And why should people run to city hall and demand the shootings stop? When the shooters are caught, they will be smacked on the hand and maybe put in jail for a while for tax dollars to feed and house them. Then they will get out and Victoria Peterson will be trying to make everybody feel sorry for them and she will lamblast the mayor for not giving dollars to find them a job. So what is the point Mr. Saunders? When the majority of the black race stops hating and pillaging and robbing and raping and murdering then things will change for the better. And when the black race stops huddling together plotting revenge and instead turns to the only true God, then the tables will turn and the black race will prosper.
mad citizen

Durham, NC

#3 Oct 27, 2011
Those babies did not deserve to be shot.Delia Allen did not deserve to be shot. Eve Carson did not deserve to be kidnapped, robbed, beaten and shot and God only knows what else. Caitlin Abercrombie did not deserve to be shot. All shot by black males! When somebody has a fried mind and dead soul that allows them to do horrible acts to another human they do not deserve to live in this society again. That is why God instituted the death penalty.
mad citizen

Durham, NC

#4 Oct 27, 2011
So you go right ahead Mr. Saunders and you encourage your people to keep blaming everybody but themselves. And keep encouraging them to carry those pitchforks and clubs. People like you are worthless. You encourage people to acts of violence caring not what price they will pay for following your advice. You are disgusting and I am going to pray against you in a mighty way to The Almighty God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Durham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One illegal alien has cost a North Carolina cou... May '14 spytheweb 1
Illegal alien repeatedly raped 11 and 13-year-o... (Mar '14) Mar '14 tomin cali 2
Log on, work out, lose weight (Oct '13) Oct '13 fitnesstips 1
Buncombe County commissioners quietly gets raise (Aug '13) Aug '13 Its True 3
Man faces numerous charges after 11-mile Durham... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Woolybully 1
Tips to prepare for power outages (Jul '12) Jul '12 Wilting 1
Children of slain Durham woman are now subjects... (Apr '12) Apr '12 ClaraBell 1

Durham County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE