French Lick Teen Dies In Hunting Acci...

French Lick Teen Dies In Hunting Accident

There are 1 comment on the WBIW-AM Bedford story from Nov 22, 2011, titled French Lick Teen Dies In Hunting Accident. In it, WBIW-AM Bedford reports that:

Indiana Conservation officers say the teen was wounded while hunting with family members Sunday afternoon near in the Dubois County town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIW-AM Bedford.

A Mom

Canton, OH

#1 Nov 22, 2011
May God Bless the Mom that is left behind.
May God Heal her broken heart and may God bring her peace and hope and love.

It is a crime what happend to the young man. Far too young to go home to God.

It should be a law that guns are not full of bullets when they are being carried or moved. I am not a hunter, but if I were I think safety is the first and formost item to think of. Great time to remind our children and ourselves about gun safety

May God Bless the family that is left being.

May God hear our prayers as we life this family up in their time of need.

In the name of Jesus we pray.

We pray for healing for this family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dubois County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Albany Man Sentenced to 30 Years For Securi... Apr '18 Harry Ballsack 1
News Birdseye man charged with burglary in connectio... (Nov '17) Nov '17 kraut 1
News Hoosiers react to child confined in closet, arr... (Oct '17) Oct '17 TrumpMan 2
No girls in huntingburg? (Apr '17) Apr '17 Bigirl 1
looking for (Nov '16) Nov '16 i know 1
News 9 more Indiana turkey farms infected with bird flu (Jan '16) Jan '16 Theocraencyclical 10
News Huntingburg woman sentenced in connection with ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 poopy pants mcgee 1