Pizza store manager arrested for sexu...

Pizza store manager arrested for sexual battery

There are 4 comments on the WFIE-TV Evansville story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Pizza store manager arrested for sexual battery. In it, WFIE-TV Evansville reports that:

A Dubois County man was arrested for sexual battery at a pizza shop. Ace Newman, 38, who is a manager at the store in Jasper is accused of inappropriately touching a former female employee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFIE-TV Evansville.

Joan Stylems

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 6, 2009
This man is a sexual deviant and needs to be put away for a long time! He has had many instances where he has "slipped by", and hopefully more people come forward to finally prove that this man needs to go to prison. Will it take him raping someone before he is finally dealt with appropriately. I am so tired of his type getting away with this!

Floyds Knobs, IN

#2 Jul 27, 2009
I totally agree. It has personally happened to me and everyone thinks he is an "angel" an asset to the community but no one sees the other side. I hope he gets justice!
one of his

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 3, 2009
Joan Stylems wrote:
...... Will it take him raping someone before he is finally dealt with appropriately.....
Too late..he's already done it.

Huntingburg, IN

#4 Nov 9, 2009
one of his wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late..he's already done it.
I can't believe they let him out of jail. they still arent done investigating a different girl who presse d charges on him after the other girl did. He should have been taken a long time ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dubois County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 9 more Indiana turkey farms infected with bird flu (Jan '16) Jan '16 Theocraencyclical 10
News Huntingburg woman sentenced in connection with ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 poopy pants mcgee 1
News Armadillos may be invading Indiana (Jun '09) Oct '13 tom 5
News Ferdinand Town Council asks for Police Chief's ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Alan Reece 1
News Frisbee golf could be coming to Dubois Co. (Feb '12) Feb '12 Nate 1
News French Lick Teen Dies In Hunting Accident (Nov '11) Nov '11 A Mom 1
News Debating political debates (Sep '10) Sep '10 anomous 1
More from around the web