Can You Help KEZI 9 News Give Big?

Can You Help KEZI 9 News Give Big?

There are 1 comment on the KEZI-TV Eugene story from Mar 21, 2008, titled Can You Help KEZI 9 News Give Big?. In it, KEZI-TV Eugene reports that:

It's here: Oprah's Big Give in Western Oregon. The hit show, along with ABC, gave KEZI 9 News $10,000 to help foster kids in Lane, Benton, Douglas and Coos counties. via KEZI-TV Eugene

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KEZI-TV Eugene.

#1 Apr 2, 2008
We have all heard that loving fostor homes are in short supply. Unfortunately some who dedicate themselves to make a difference in these often traumatized children's lives depend on public assistance to meet their needs. Confused kids are often dropped off at a moments notice making working outside the home very difficult. I am aware of a caring, selfless, single woman in Eugene who at the present time has a 10 yr old son of her own and is also fostoring two small boys. Her car is getting old needing some maintenance and repair and her computer which has programs to enrich the boys education no longer works. Can anyone tell me how to nominate this angel for some help or sponsorship?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smart Energy: Stabilize energy costs with solar... Aug '16 Catherine Green 2
News Alfa Leisure to Build Luxury Motorhomes & 5th W... (May '08) Apr '16 Steve Logan 84
News Roseburg man sentenced to 5 years for armed res... (Oct '13) Dec '15 zxlhippy 3
News Animal control seeks dog who bit woman in Myrtl... (Mar '13) Mar '13 JessSki 1
News Authorities find 3 missing near Coos-Douglas Co... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Chrissy 2
News Roseburg man arrested after allegedly resisting... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Curious 1
News 6-month sentence in Douglas County dog poisoning (Feb '12) Feb '12 Dog Lover 1
More from around the web