Kittelman could face police interfere...

Kittelman could face police interference charge

There are 2 comments on the The News-Review story from Jan 22, 2009, titled Kittelman could face police interference charge. In it, The News-Review reports that:

Former Douglas County Commissioner Marilyn Kittelman could end up facing a charge of interfering with a police officer stemming from a Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Review.

Terry Julien

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2009
Winston PD....excellent job! Thank You!

Kittelman, you are nobody special just because you are a former commissioner!

You, without a doubt, deserve the charge of Interfering with the duty of a police officer.

A change of venue? You have got to be kidding! Who do you think you are?

Your little baby was breaking the law, he thought my mommy is important so I'll be okay. I could hear it now: Do you know who my mom is?

You are not above the law! I hope the DA hangs you out to dry and makes an example out of you!!!
Terry Julien

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2009
Oh wait a minute,

......"a traffic stop on a kid who had one toast at midnight and that's very clear from the tests that they performed, in a private residence in the company of his parent".....

Do you need a reminder you your son is underaged Kittleman?

Regardless of the fact he was in YOUR home you furnished him alcohol therefore you should face the additional charges:

1. Contributing to the delinquency of a minor!

2. Child endangerment!

3. Furnishing alcohol to minors!

By all rights, you should spend at least 6 months in jail!

ps. An attorney who represents himself has a fool for a client!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smart Energy: Stabilize energy costs with solar... May '16 Solarman 1
News Alfa Leisure to Build Luxury Motorhomes & 5th W... (May '08) Apr '16 Steve Logan 84
News Roseburg man sentenced to 5 years for armed res... (Oct '13) Dec '15 zxlhippy 3
News Animal control seeks dog who bit woman in Myrtl... (Mar '13) Mar '13 JessSki 1
News Authorities find 3 missing near Coos-Douglas Co... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Chrissy 2
News Roseburg man arrested after allegedly resisting... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Curious 1
News 6-month sentence in Douglas County dog poisoning (Feb '12) Feb '12 Dog Lover 1
More from around the web