Roseburg boy takes stage at Oregon St...

Roseburg boy takes stage at Oregon State Fair

There are 2 comments on the The News-Review story from Sep 2, 2011, titled Roseburg boy takes stage at Oregon State Fair. In it, The News-Review reports that:

Declan Whitworth, a seventh-grader at Roseburg's Fremont Middle School, will perform Sunday in the youth division of a talent search at the Oregon State Fair in Salem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Review.

ToryDeclans biggest FAN

Grants Pass, OR

#1 Sep 9, 2011
I saw Declan perform at the umpquas got talent semi finals and he was amazing!!!!!!!!!! by far my favorite performance from him! He is amazing so sad he doesnt go to my skool
ToryDeclans biggest FAN

Grants Pass, OR

#2 Sep 9, 2011
Declan is amazing! i am his biggest fan and i saw him perform at the umpquas got talent and it was by far my favorite performance from him. Its a tragity that he doesnt go to my skool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alfa Leisure to Build Luxury Motorhomes & 5th W... (May '08) Aug '14 PA Jim 83
News Roseburg man sentenced to 5 years for armed res... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Jake54 2
News Animal control seeks dog who bit woman in Myrtl... (Mar '13) Mar '13 JessSki 1
News Authorities find 3 missing near Coos-Douglas Co... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Chrissy 2
News Roseburg man arrested after allegedly resisting... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Curious 1
News 6-month sentence in Douglas County dog poisoning (Feb '12) Feb '12 Dog Lover 1
News Grand jury says officers justified in use of fo... (Oct '11) Oct '11 matador 1
More from around the web