Reedsport man found guilty on sex abu...

Reedsport man found guilty on sex abuse charges

There are 3 comments on the KPIC - News - Local & Regional story from Apr 4, 2011, titled Reedsport man found guilty on sex abuse charges. In it, KPIC - News - Local & Regional reports that:

A Reedsport man has been convicted of several counts of child sex abuse. A Douglas County Jury came back with the verdict late Friday, finding Justin Ure, 35, guilty on six charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPIC - News - Local & Regional.

reedsport123456

Medford, OR

#1 Apr 4, 2011
Look really close at the suspects picture and you will see true evil. I wonder how many other victim are out there.
TheMom

Hood River, OR

#2 Apr 11, 2011
He's mentally ill. Another one who fell through the cracks.
reedsport123456

Medford, OR

#3 Apr 22, 2011
He's a pervert that raped little boys. Hes a monster and those little boys are the victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smart Energy: Stabilize energy costs with solar... May '16 Solarman 1
News Alfa Leisure to Build Luxury Motorhomes & 5th W... (May '08) Apr '16 Steve Logan 84
News Roseburg man sentenced to 5 years for armed res... (Oct '13) Dec '15 zxlhippy 3
News Animal control seeks dog who bit woman in Myrtl... (Mar '13) Mar '13 JessSki 1
News Authorities find 3 missing near Coos-Douglas Co... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Chrissy 2
News Roseburg man arrested after allegedly resisting... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Curious 1
News 6-month sentence in Douglas County dog poisoning (Feb '12) Feb '12 Dog Lover 1
More from around the web