Controversy in Douglas County Assesso...

Controversy in Douglas County Assessor's Race

There are 1 comment on the KEZI story from May 6, 2010, titled Controversy in Douglas County Assessor's Race. In it, KEZI reports that:

The race for Douglas County Assessor has not only turned two candidates against each other.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KEZI.

mc observer

Cave Junction, OR

#1 May 7, 2010
Watching this is true politics in action? It is hard to tell who is what in this race, who is the most qualified, and who would be the best choice? More time is being spent on disgracing each other, the qualifications are becoming a mute point.

I say neither one of them should be running at this point, and new candidate be brought in to fill the void that want to act like intelligent, logical leaders that will lead a community and not destroy it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alfa Leisure to Build Luxury Motorhomes & 5th W... (May '08) Aug '14 PA Jim 83
News Roseburg man sentenced to 5 years for armed res... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Jake54 2
News Animal control seeks dog who bit woman in Myrtl... (Mar '13) Mar '13 JessSki 1
News Authorities find 3 missing near Coos-Douglas Co... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Chrissy 2
News Roseburg man arrested after allegedly resisting... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Curious 1
News 6-month sentence in Douglas County dog poisoning (Feb '12) Feb '12 Dog Lover 1
News Grand jury says officers justified in use of fo... (Oct '11) Oct '11 matador 1
More from around the web