Building permit issued for Gardnerville Walmart

There are 4 comments on the Tahoe Daily Tribune story from Apr 4, 2012, titled Building permit issued for Gardnerville Walmart. In it, Tahoe Daily Tribune reports that:

It was more than two years ago that a debate raged in the small precincts of Gardnerville about the large effects a giant retailer like Walmart would have on the community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tahoe Daily Tribune.

David

Reno, NV

#1 Apr 18, 2012
Walmart is bad news for the country and the local economy. Don't let it get built here. Boycott it. I'm ashamed of anyone that steps foot in this awful store. You personally are shipping jobs to china, where slave labor is used. You are supporting an abusive company that pushes people to their limits here too!
David

Reno, NV

#2 Apr 18, 2012
David

Reno, NV

#3 Apr 18, 2012
here are some facts of what you have to look forward to at this piece of junk store!

http://www.businessinsider.com/facts-about-wa...
Sherry Gardnerville

Carson City, NV

#4 Apr 28, 2012
David is stupid he is in Reno why should walmart Gardnerville effect him. He needs to worry about Reno.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Memorial service set for Gardnerville infant Jan '15 jackson_browne 1
News Gardnerville man held in sexual assault of child (Oct '14) Dec '14 TrUtH187johnkruppjr 4
News Walmart working out site issues of new store (Aug '11) Aug '12 MRGdvl 3
News Federal judge blocks web site (Sep '11) Sep '11 Title is wrong 1
News Ann Romney stumps in Minden, Reno (Aug '11) Aug '11 ghdlisseurs 1
News Minden set to discuss town manager (Aug '11) Aug '11 ghdlisseurs 1
News Minden Doppelgangers closes (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laura Rosado 1
More from around the web