Gloria McCullough legal

Gloria McCullough legal

There are 3 comments on the Douglas County Herald story from Jun 21, 2013, titled Gloria McCullough legal. In it, Douglas County Herald reports that:

On the 12th day of June, 2013, LINDA COONTS, Douglas County Public Administrator, was appointed conservator of the estate of Gloria McCullough, a person adjudicated disabled under the laws of Missouri by the Probate Division of the Circuit Court of Douglas County, Missouri at Ava.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Douglas County Herald.

agree

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Well there is another price. Of realestate she will end up with? She cheats them out of all there stuff
Is Linda Related to her

Marshfield, MO

#2 Jun 23, 2013
?? Is she a relative to Gloria? Where are Glorias relatives at? Is there a better way to help Gloria? We need more info on what is going on to know if it is wrong/right. Please tell us more, I want to know more.
vote Linda out of office

United States

#3 May 7, 2015
She should be voted out of office. Because if paperwork error, she was appointed guardian of my son for a whole 17 days. She got his SSI check & now will not give me his check. She best ass ti sic sec to get his check, then didn't go to soc sec to tell them she wasn't guardian. Nice woman....cussed me out when I called fie Hus check. Oh, by the way, we live in Ohio.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Douglas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Carnall legal Dec '16 Concerned-citizen 1
Michael Glen Sheible Oct '16 Pissedoff 1
News Sheriff's departments bust multi-county theft r... (Sep '11) Aug '16 Really 439
News Douglas County Court legal (Jun '13) May '16 jollysue 7
News Mountain Home women held on Missouri murder charge (Sep '10) Jan '16 Tammysson 25
life church split (May '15) Sep '15 oh yeah 2
News Critically ill puppies rescued from breeder (Jul '14) Jul '14 evaj 1
More from around the web