Senator Arrested, Charged with DUI

Senator Arrested, Charged with DUI

There are 3 comments on the WCIV story from Apr 20, 2008, titled Senator Arrested, Charged with DUI. In it, WCIV reports that:

Senator Randy Scott is now free on bond after being arrested and charged with driving under the influence. via WCIV

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCIV.

Scottish Prophet

Ashburn, VA

#1 Apr 23, 2008
On my best day, I might have trouble with heel-to-toe walking with a prothestic leg.

Also, I have to question the motives of so many calling for a resignation so early, before any kind of hearing either in court or by peers in the state congress. What adolescent immaturity!
Leo Warren

India

#2 May 9, 2008
I watched the video of the Senator being given the test in the police station and must admit, it was uncomfortable viewing. The cop carrying out the test didn't appear to be confident at all in what he was doing. And if that's his attitude to a Senator, then God help the man or woman on the street.
kiki

United States

#3 May 31, 2008
The magistrate in the case was troubled about the Senator's rights to a fair trail because of the quickness of the release of the viseo. The judge stated the rights to a fair trail supercedes the Right to Information Act.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dorchester County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SC inmates complain about food (Oct '11) Jul '15 prison 10
Bond denied for Texas man accused in fatal Summ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 mr g from hanahan 1
News Lawmaker outraged by alleged DSS placement of c... (Nov '12) Nov '14 JVehorn 3
News Accident claims lives of 2 on motorcycle (Apr '08) Nov '14 JVehorn 30
News Legal volley in Episcopal lawsuit continues wit... (Jun '14) Jun '14 RevKen 3
News Library makes case for more funds (Jun '14) Jun '14 Taxpayer 1
News Dorchester County has plan for Ashley River par... (Jul '13) Jul '13 docjon 1
More from around the web